FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Still dead @ can man getting low iq out the paint

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28751-1351709328-15_medium.gif

I know this is beneath most of you but just leaving this here.

Cheesecake Factory is offering their Cheesecake Factory 7-Items Promotional Deal on sale for $20 valid from Opening to 4:30PM daily through July 5, 2020. Select free curbside pickup if option permits, otherwise, delivery/pickup via DoorDash is available. Thanks Cheaper

Note, offer valid at participating restaurants only. See details for more availability/delivery areas.

Cheesecake Factory 7-Items Promotional Deal (Burger, Fries, Drinks, Cheesecake) - Slickdeals.net https://slickdeals.net/f/14150540-c...esecake-20-free-curbside-pickup?src=frontpage
Can u just buy 7 cheesecakes???

marikomorose marikomorose got @alchemist_iq banned from nt
:smh:
I didn’t, but I don’t care that it happened. Dude shouldn’t have kept posting pics of in my underwear where mods frequent. He did that weird nonsense like 50 times. Even in the sneaker showcase area and or in threads I’ve never been in.

Dude dead thinks I’m a Donald Trump supporter despite me always dissing Donald, being highly liberal in my views, very pro-black, embracing the diaspora entirely, & praising Teanna Trump to the point of buying her hat and posting a pic in it that he saw and commented on. He isn't the brightest. He did it to himself. I won’t miss him.

1593462353408.gif

How were these carbs prepared?

I like mine with pecans, cinnamon and nutmeg, and a very small amount of sugar
I don't really eat Oatmeal outside of the Later Fall/Winter

See below what I am doing with it currently. (SHake: With Vegan Proteins Powder)

How I make oatmeal is a process.

I blend 8 oz of Almond milk with half of a banana (Base). (Not going to use "sugar" to sweeten)
I "toast" the oat in a sauce pan.
I add the blended milk into the sauce pan with the oatmeal.
I add one scoop of Peanut Butter (Crunchy (Texture))
Slow simmer until I get a boil.

When done, I transfer it to a bowl.
I then add, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, and either ground flaxseed or maca root powder.

Sometimes if I want a porridge type texture, I will blend the oats with the milk/banana.

And as I said to @solewoman this is also a shake recipe but just use frozen bananas.

tay1 tay1 What I usually do WHEN I eat it out of a bowl.

I HATE sharing food - I ordered what I did because I wanted it. I don’t want to try what YOU ordered.
I don't mind sharing food, but I notice something with the women of nowadays. Just opening up your food and taking what they want without saying anything. I and ex went out and I decide to purchase a drink from a health food spot. She swore down that she didn't want one. I asked her to hold my drink while I tied my shoes and when I looked up, she's there just drinking. Then after drinking a little over a third of it, she has the nerve to say it's too healthy for her.

One thing I'll never understand about Alc, dude was a normal NTer for like a good decade. Then just randomly started wylin out like 2 years ago.
Didn't even know he existed. Out of the blue, this annoying character just showed up posting corny memes and gifs non stop. It makes sense why DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare vouches for him. Cause they can weaponize him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom