FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Made some gumbo for the first time today. It was pretty good, next time ill add more shrimp and sausage and it will be awesome

Does anyone know where I can get fry bread around socal? I had it a while ago, but can't seem to find it around LA/OC. Thanks for the help!

Is that gumbo? Looks delish!

I had some weak BBQ in SF Monday so I wanted some real BBQ today. Looking at pictures on Yelp I thought the portions were small. WRONG! Still had a good amount of tri-tip left after eating 3 ribs and the two sides. Hole in the wall joint but the food was bomb.

I had some weak BBQ in SF Monday so I wanted some real BBQ today. Looking at pictures on Yelp I thought the portions were small. WRONG! Still had a good amount of tri-tip left after eating 3 ribs and the two sides. Hole in the wall joint but the food was bomb.
Where's this at? I'm always down to try new bbq spots, even thought I leave disappointed most of the time

Not new by any means. They've been around. Not a place you would take a date to, friends and co-workers yes. Take-out is best. Small spot between a gas station and houses. You can't miss it if you see the smoke coming from a huge smoker/grill. I meant to try them out for the longest and i'm glad i finally did. That's the #7, came out to $14 and change but it was well worth it.

Not new by any means. They've been around. Not a place you would take a date to, friends and co-workers yes. Take-out is best. Small spot between a gas station and houses. You can't miss it if you see the smoke coming from a huge smoker/grill. I meant to try them out for the longest and i'm glad i finally did. That's the #7, came out to $14 and change but it was well worth it.

damn that looks good. I love BBQ but every spot ive been to be TAXING

Back
Top Bottom