FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

&pizza went HEAVY with the pepperoni tonight (I am one of those weirdos who prefers extra veggies on a pizza than meat), but I am hungry and I am about to dig in! Their oatmeal raisin cookies are SOOOO good too than I always have to get 2 when I order there.

20210225_180157.jpg

TV shows stay with that "I had mexican for lunch" everytime they had the bubble guts. :lol: :smh:

Senior year of HS, we had a sub for English. My English period took place during my GFs lunch. Decided I was gonna bail on the movie, so I asked to go to the restroom. After hanging out in the cafeteria, I tried to sneak back in without the sub noticing me. She spots me and whispers for me to “come here.” She tells me she’s going to have to leave a note about my extended trip to the restroom. Without hesitating and completely out of nowhere, I grab my stomach, make a face, and whisper, “I’m sorry, it’s just that we had burritos for lunch earlier.”

She gets that concerned look on her face and says, “in that case, I guess we’ll just keep it between you and I.” At the end of class, she looks to me as I’m leaving and says, “hope you feel better, sweetheart.”

Back
Top Bottom