FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:rofl: who else? :nerd:

20210225_224138.jpg

Mine has no branding for whatever reason...

Last edited:
What do you think it was? Was the lettuce not fresh or something?

I come in pure peace.
Probably too much Jalapeño flavoring imo. Never had any issues with jalapeños before, but the dressing is jalapeño flavored, the croutons are jalapeño and cheese flavored, and of course actual jalapeños on it too.

Stopped on my way to work to get some Pan Reneno (queso de Freir) from Santo Domingo bakery on Clinton street. Best Dominican bakery in NYC hands down. Kenney bakery on Dyckman is a close 2nd.
99716664-85CA-48D5-9179-072A37938D41.jpeg
what is this? what's inside?

Crab Cone @ Gypsy Queen Cafe Food Truck- Baltimore
A3CF6FDA-7C44-47D4-95C1-4F82172AFF41.jpeg
74D083C9-2817-4677-97A6-6E746CE20F65.jpeg
nvm. already answered.
was this hard to eat? did you need a utensil?
asking cause i had a cone shaped food once but it just made it harder to eat than serving it in a bowl.

I would have eaten that Crab Cake Cone with my hands.

That would have been the most practical for me.

Eat to Eat

For you Electric Stove dudes, what do you do when you want to use a Cast Iron Pan or a WOK.

I have Solar Panels, so there is no point of me keeping a Gas anymore so the Gas Stove is going away.

For you Electric Stove dudes, what do you do when you want to use a Cast Iron Pan or a WOK.

I have Solar Panels, so there is no point of me keeping a Gas anymore so the Gas Stove is going away.
Heat it up as normal. Just doesn’t heat as quickly as gas.

Used a gas stove recently and burnt some rice a little. The stove only had a lite and hi option.

Indeed, though I do admit I sometimes get scared using my cast iron skillet on that glass top, always think I'm gonna shatter it or something because it's so damn heavy.

Indeed, though I do admit I sometimes get scared using my cast iron skillet on that glass top, always think I'm gonna shatter it or something because it's so damn heavy.

Yea, I was told by other Electric Stove users that the bottom of the Cast Iron scratches up the surface of the Electric Stove.

Back
Top Bottom