FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

not sure how y’all call regular breakfast items trash.

But I didn’t mind full English breakfast. It’s just English people are so blind with their seasonings. London is a beautiful food city though but it has nothing to do with English food. The melting pot of all the other cultures is fire. And Indian food over there is on another level.

Total =/= Sum of Individual PArts.

The plate, as it's constructed, isn't appealing.

It's just a bunch of stuff randomly thrown together.

At the mall in São Paulo Brazil. Hey to get a quick bite. $5

B0463431-1EE0-4A45-8328-0B2BBA8FDEC7.jpeg

Watching CNBC and they show Chipotle the other day. I had to rub my eyes and make sure I wasn't seeing things. How tf is Chipotle nearly a $1900 stock??
Most of America is sheltered and has never eaten Mexican food before. No reason that dog food company should be so profitable.

I didn't even notice that was an English breakfast until I read somebody say blood sausage :lol:

Thats why theyre so miserable. Their food is bland and putrid, its always gloomy and raining, and they havent won **** in over 50yrs.
Also keep in mind before they started raping, pillaging, and colonizing other countries they didn't use salt or any spices for hundreds of years.

Had a baby shower this weekend with such amazing food that I didn’t get to take a picture of. Mostly everything was catered except for the rice, empanadas and pernil I made. The only thing I got a pic of was the pernil( roasted pork shoulder) as soon as it came out of the oven.
6ADEC281-0191-412D-9759-8F3B04C297B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom