FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1631824582834.png

Closest location to me is Brooklyn but i'm not gonna drive all the way there for some groceries. Funny I just visited their website and they have a live feed of the entrance so you can see how busy it is.
WOW @ the live feed. I nowadays get my groceries delivered to my home through Instscart, so I have not noticed if there is a live feed for the store near me but I will have to check on the website and see.

Wegman’s makes a great sandwich too!
I think I ordered a sandwich from Wegman's once, but something about it must have been "just aight" because I never ordered another one. I may have to revisit the sandwich menu and try it again. Now I want me a kung pao chicken poke bowl, but it is raining in my area and I am not about to go in the rain for one. LOL

TJ Maxx and Marshalls is the move for jarred pasta sauce. Sometimes u can find the gourmet, imported from italy sauces and its at a nice discount. Dry pasta too.

whats the max yall paying for fish and chips? $29 for this

6.99 special

Although when i was out west someone i was with got fish and chips at this spot, it was the 2 biggest pieces of fish ive seen served. Funny cuz a prior spot we went to another person got fish and chips and the pieces were pinch
My wife should have known better, that's too many carbs for one meal. I had to eat nothing but protein and veges for lunch.
Lol classic

I get that jar sauce has a place but it’s so much better when you make your own.

Buy canned San Marzano tomatoes, buy a food mill and crush them into sauce. Heat up olive oil and simmer in basil and garlic. Pour in the milled tomatoes and bring it to heavy boil. Just salt. You don’t need to add any spices. That kind of sauce is authentic to Italy. Just like you would find at an Italian restaurant. Simple ingredients made fresh beats jar sauce every time.

Back
Top Bottom