FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Buffalo Mac n Cheese w/ Chicken

Devour Bowl

9CEC2A09-3DBE-400C-96D4-90C4CDC023B9.jpeg
Never had banana pudding. Had to see what the fuss was about. I like it, textures are nice.

20210921_142310.jpg

20210921_142846.jpg

20210921_142326.jpg

20210921_150509.jpg

20210921_151450.jpg

20210921_221409.jpg

20210921_232803.jpg

20210921_232926.jpg

Its really levels to this ****.

Newport, RI lunch/dinner suggestions? :nerd: @ me so I can see your suggestions.
Per brother-

Newport has 2 vibes it’s either average price or through the roof

Broadway street is the diveier side of Newport. Lots of decent drink spots there.

Fast net pub and pour judgment are cool spots

Grace Vanderbilt has the best rooftop deck bar but it’s expensive. Castle hill is restaurant off of ocean drive which is that scenic road there which is also expensive but has the best sunset in town

Barn and board is good. Surf club is a cool little basement spot

Avoid the red parrot it’s a tourist trap.... can’t really go wrong in Newport just tell them to go down to the wharf area which is like right in the center on the water

Diegos is a Mexican spot. Best drinks in town hands down and their food is excellent and they have killer music.

macbk macbk

Does McDonald's Sprite taste special compared to cans/bottles?

I was talking food with some kids today and this came up.

Never heard that about Sprite before, but I know some people who swear McDonald’s Diet Coke is special and tastes better. EYE personally don’t taste much difference.

Nah b, fountain soda is inferior and inconsistent.

sometimes it doesn’t have enough syrup, sometimes it doesn’t have enough carbonation and is flat

Canned or bottled soda is superior cause its not watered down.

Never heard that about Sprite before, but I know some people who swear McDonald’s Diet Coke is special and tastes better. EYE personally don’t taste much difference.
Never heard about their Diet Coke being better but think their regular Coke recipe is a little different than normal and people say it tastes the best.

I haven't had soda in forever, but I think my Fantasy drink would be Hawaiian Punch and whatever blue stuff they used to have at 7/11

Back
Top Bottom