FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Subway sandwiches get too much hate. Their cold cut sandwiches at least. Still not anywhere near as good as a nyc bodega hoagie but they’re not terrible either

I haven't had soda in forever, but I think my Fantasy drink would be Hawaiian Punch and whatever blue stuff they used to have at 7/11

Regular sodas are very meh to me, especially considering the health risks I rather drink water. If I have to drink soda it has to be specialty non American stuff eg. Jarrito, Mexican coke, orangina, San pellegrino. If not just give me my meal with ice cold water.

Regular sodas are very meh to me, especially considering the health risks I rather drink water. If I have to drink soda it has to be specialty non American stuff eg. Jarrito, Mexican coke, orangina, San pellegrino. If not just give me my meal with ice cold water.
Coke, Sprite, Dr Pepper etc, all those sodas just taste bad to me. Not sure why. Hawaiian punch was ok in high school tho. It's been a while.

😁
tenor.gif

Is root beer only liked in america? Most of the time foreigners seem to hate it and say it tastes like medicine. Love Barq's root beer.

Back
Top Bottom