FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20220123_101845.jpg
20220123_104708.jpg

I don’t think it’s weird at all.

I don’t have a favorite dish, but I much prefer plastic cups and dishes to ceramic. That’s for sure weirder than having a favorite bowl. :lol:
I’m like super weird and specific. I like disposable plastic cups like solo cups. But plastic cups like the ones that come in form of souvenir cups from sporting events creep me out. I feel like they never truly get clean. So I use glass cups. And this here is my favorite bowl it’s like the perfect size. And we use plastic plates cause **** dem dishes.

Just bought a Nuwave Brio air fryer... my old Chefman **** the bed yesterday.

Whenever I move and hopefully have more cabinet space, I'm going to invest in a bigger air fryer. My current Nuwave (IDK the model, and it was a gift a few years ago) the basket is so small. Quite annoying trying to do batches of wings.

Hot honey fried chicken seems to be the new social media food trend.

I’m glad the Nashville hot chicken and smash burger thing went away. So many Nashville hot chicken and smash burger pop ups done appeared in the last year or two. It was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Tired the KFC Beyond Nuggets yesterday. Whoever it was in here who compared them to school lunch nuggets based on the pictures was on the right track. I found the overall experience to be on par with eating microwave Dino-shaped nuggets. Probably won’t get again.

For anyone interested, this is the best fake chick’n product I’ve had yet.

E855A60D-C4B4-444B-B83A-99965FC3EDDC.jpeg
I cosign these as well. They stage in my freezer. About to pop one of their burger patties in the air fryer when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom