FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

7b4bf4351ab2a1d48a8317516c314408.gif

imagine the guy that is trying to sell the cure for cancer on amazon for 300$ also believes jay-z has a hidden homosexual agenda on his album covers where he is holding an invisible penis in his hands.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican will not like his reviews because he's eating in his car but I enjoy them :lol:

Real talk, Royal Farms is a hit or miss depending on when you hit them up. Haven't eaten there in a while but it saved me plenty of times at 2 or 3 am when nobody else was open, lol. Since it's 24 hours, the issue is going at a time when they just put out some fresh chicken and wedges. Unfortunately you can't know that beforehand.

This can be said about most of these fast food spots too. Popeyes is hit or miss as well, and it doesn't help waiting in their long *** lines only to get dry chicken. Or some greasy tasting like oil chicken. However, last Saturday I went there at 11:30am and got the freshest chicken I ever had from them. Golden brown, nice crispy and hot and not greasy. Timing is everything in these places.

A few points:

- I am very happy you survived combo gd combo gd and I wish you the best. But this thread is not the place to push your opinions. Regardless if what worked for you is grounded in truth or not. This is a food thread for members to share their food joys and experiences (on a shoe forum at that). The opinions that you have may find a better home elsewhere. You even have your own thread where you are free to post what has worked for you personally. Without scientific backing and research, NT is not at liberty to push unfounded methods or remedies. If this is really your goal, I am sure there are medical forums you can participate in and white papers that can be written. Bringing the personal matters of lawdog1 lawdog1 to light without consulting with him first was unprofessional and lowkey rude.

- lawdog1 lawdog1 wishing you and yours the best.

on another note,

What yall eating today? and if I'm anybody it would've been Craig Sager with the fire suits.

Real talk, Royal Farms is a hit or miss depending on when you hit them up. Haven't eaten there in a while but it saved me plenty of times at 2 or 3 am when nobody else was open, lol. Since it's 24 hours, the issue is going at a time when they just put out some fresh chicken and wedges. Unfortunately you can't know that beforehand.

This can be said about most of these fast food spots too. Popeyes is hit or miss as well, and it doesn't help waiting in their long *** lines only to get dry chicken. Or some greasy tasting like oil chicken. However, last Saturday I went there at 11:30am and got the freshest chicken I ever had from them. Golden brown, nice crispy and hot and not greasy. Timing is everything in these places.
Definitely all timing. When it’s good, it’s really good.

Other times who knows how long those chickens have been sitting.

A few points:

- I am very happy you survived combo gd combo gd and I wish you the best. But this thread is not the place to push your opinions. Regardless if what worked for you is grounded in truth or not. This is a food thread for members to share their food joys and experiences (on a shoe forum at that). The opinions that you have may find a better home elsewhere. You even have your own thread where you are free to post what has worked for you personally. Without scientific backing and research, NT is not at liberty to push unfounded methods or remedies. If this is really your goal, I am sure there are medical forums you can participate in and white papers that can be written. Bringing the personal matters of lawdog1 lawdog1 to light without consulting with him first was unprofessional and lowkey rude.

- lawdog1 lawdog1 wishing you and yours the best.

on another note,

What yall eating today? and if I'm anybody it would've been Craig Sager with the fire suits.
Thanks solewoman solewoman .

Looks like I should be glad I missed some of what went on in here yesterday. :lol:

Since Earth is going through a heatwave.

What foods y’all eating to stay cool?

Been trying to avoid turning on the stove lately.

Back
Top Bottom