FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

was heading out for taco tuesday with the lady and happened to walk by PSP which opens this Friday here. they were doing a promo and giving away free slices. the owner is a ****ing dickhead but god damn their pizza be hittin. tomato pie slice and vodka sauce slice

1674614884829.png

only ended up getting one taco after :lol:

1674614956588.png

When I see people fill up their cart with 12 pack after 12 pack. I think, I hope this is for a party or something. That’s a lot of soda.
That's the rub though, that's the only time it's "cheap". They'll have these buy 1 get 4 specials or something.

Reminds of the 2000s when you asked people where they got their SBs or European/Asian AF1/Dunks from. Everybody would just say "Ebay...".
I remember when those Yeezy cw foams dropped, me and my boy were at the mall and seen a line of people outside footlocker. We were like what's dropping? Neither of us knew. So we see a guy coming from there and we ask him. Guy goes "I dunno..." Then proceeds to line up. :lol: man foh

I remember when those Yeezy cw foams dropped, me and my boy were at the mall and seen a line of people outside footlocker. We were like what's dropping? Neither of us knew. So we see a guy coming from there and we ask him. Guy goes "I dunno..." Then proceeds to line up. :lol: man foh
What a prick.😆

That's the rub though, that's the only time it's "cheap". They'll have these buy 1 get 4 specials or something.
Right. The big supermarkets in LA - Ralph’s and Vons - both offer the best discounts on sodas when you buy 3 or more 12 packs.

When camping out was a thing sometimes we’d get random people driving by the huge line in the morning asking what we were waiting for.

Someone in the front would almost always say something stupid like “new socks coming out” and the person asking would just drive off in disbelief.

Always made me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom