FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Speaking of...anyone got some recs for good quality knives? Not trying to break the bank but also not afraid to spend a decent amount for good quality

JA henkels are solid and not crazy expensive at all. got my set from costco and they're great

you could def spend a little more and get some real good ones though without breaking the bank

Speaking of...anyone got some recs for good quality knives? Not trying to break the bank but also not afraid to spend a decent amount for good quality

I have a chefs knife from shun.
Would recommend

20230707_121718.jpg

Not to be a NYT shill over here, but

Really though my recommendation is the Victorinox Chef Knife as a good sturdy daily.

Arby’s for sure has somebody in a chokehold. Can’t believe they’re actually building one in that new woodmore center

Cutco is legit but not cheap... I remember my sister working there and she had trouble selling knives so asked my parents to buy a set... this was like almost 2 decades ago and the fam is still using those same knives lol

i’m thinking cause it’s japanese and so it’s not really a direct translation
looked up japanese petty knife and this is the one. same uses i assume as the pairing knife
1688744679227.png

1688744745748.jpeg
I need to get a good chefs knife preferably Damascus

Back
Top Bottom