FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

how did you discover this rub and are you familiar with other bbq rubs?

asking cause i am always trying different seasonings and never come across this. skeptical over trader joe’s for anything bbq

I've used it for years. I simply saw it at Trader Joe's one day and grabbed it.

Very good for the next time you do brisket. I prefer using it on beef than anything else.

Venturing to DC/Penn Quarter again tonight. Headed to Succotash I think unless y’all got something else good that I haven’t already been to…

Going to a Friendsgiving for the first time later this week .. not sure what to bring. Any suggestions? I assume all the regular thanksgiving food will be there already

I have a turkey breast in my freezer from last Christmas I was thinking I could smoke but don’t know if I wanna do all that.. plus it might taste freezer burnt a little :lol:

Going to a Friendsgiving for the first time later this week .. not sure what to bring. Any suggestions? I assume all the regular thanksgiving food will be there already

I have a turkey breast in my freezer from last Christmas I was thinking I could smoke but don’t know if I wanna do all that.. plus it might taste freezer burnt a little :lol:

bring a dessert and/or side dish. not sure if it has to be something you make but bringing pie and ice cream always good and appreciated

Is there a list of what folks are already bringing?

We are hosting one on Saturday and everybody had to post what they’re bringing so there isn’t overlaps.

yeah communication is too easy nowadays to not text folks to coordinate a friendsgiving meal

also, don’t bring any old frozen food for folks. people usually put the best dishes forward for thanksgiving.

E96DE4B5-3140-439A-AEF3-186A08C81ADE.jpeg

Cuban

Bring two pizzas.

Back
Top Bottom