FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^ his videos are entertaining... always wondered about the bandana too lol...ive been watching peaks100 he does food reviews but is just funny with it

ABD0E752-94FF-49E3-A51A-414D49AB3283.jpeg

Ciabatta was hittin. Prosciutto, hot & sweet soppressata, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh mozz

wild waiting 30 minutes for long unseasoned chicken nuggets
Yeah i'd wait till the lines dissipated. Say what you will about it, when everything aligns, ie chicken perfectly fresh, crunchy and juicy, cole slaw is cole as hell, fries crispy, sauce and bread saucing and breading, it's a very satisfying meal. Last time I had it, I had some Freddy's fry sauce packet around too to kick it up a notch.

Yeah i'd wait till the lines dissipated. Say what you will about it, when everything aligns, ie chicken perfectly fresh, crunchy and juicy, cole slaw is cole as hell, fries crispy, sauce and bread saucing and breading, it's a very satisfying meal. Last time I had it, I had some Freddy's fry sauce packet around too to kick it up a notch.
yeah i know i’m just talking ****. it’s solid chicken. it’s not spicy at all but not nearly as bland as people make it.

Why he always wearing that stupid bandana like he’s juelz santana? he posted on youtube about his hair transplant and doesn’t even want to show his hair.

^ his videos are entertaining... always wondered about the bandana too lol...ive been watching peaks100 he does food reviews but is just funny with it
He wears it out of habit. When he was living in Asia and Africa and several other places he would always sweat very bad so he wore it then so like most ppl wear hats he wears the bandana .

I still don't understand how in 2023, there are still pale/unseasoned/light-skinned turkey plastered all over newsstands of America. I went to Barnes and Nobles a few days ago and I saw so many "uncooked" looking turkeys in books. I don't get it man. Who does that look good to?

No pics because I always forget... But we did my works. Thanksgiving dinner. The other night I did a smoked turkey and did the gravy with the drippings plus some brown sugar and then I did a classic roasted turkey. But I spatchcocked it again and then I rubbed it with a garlic herb butter and that turned out really really good as well. Also did a stuffing made with croissants as well as a homemade cranberry sauce which was very good and dead simple to make.

It'll make up for my actual Thanksgiving where my sister-in-law serves the driest bird of all time

I also will add that the dry brine is the way to go. I think that's where a lot of people make mistakes

Back
Top Bottom