FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Probably got booted from TAY cuz you were too raunchy :lol:
giphy (1).gif

Nah likely you got under someone's skin so they stalked you from thread to thread and took advantage of they system. Clown ****, it happens.

Nah likely you got under someone's skin so they stalked you from thread to thread and took advantage of they system. Clown ****, it happens.
Oh word.

Damn, been saying a lot of dudes here on some clown **** but I ain't even think of all that.

#Cultural-

Do most think that younger white folks (lets say under 35) don't season their food?

Actually I think with sort of the food revolution we're having in recent years, younger white folks are starting to season the food (the ones that can actually cook).

Actually I think with sort of the food revolution we're having in recent years, younger white folks are starting to season the food (the ones that can actually cook).
This is sort of what I'm getting at, and why I used the age qualifier. All of my white friends can cook, and seasoning doesn't seem to remotely be an issue. I'm 30 and live in Baltimore. Perhaps geographical location could have something to do with the people seasoning food properly?

Rinse w/ cold water?
You need to hang around some Jamaicans man.

Vinegars man.

I watch these cooking shows and they never was their chicken. I know there is idea of cross contamination, where folks don't want chicken particles in their sink.

But I use a big pyrex bowl, water and vinegar mixture. Massage and soak

Back
Top Bottom