20180420_194220.jpg

Scallops
Oysters
Shrimp
Trout
Crabcake

Theirs some fries buried somewhere in their. Captain White

Last edited:
Didn't feel like making a mess of the kitchen I just cleaned up so I ordered some sushi tonight. Got seaweed salad, lobster roll (lobster salad topped with tuna, green caviar, and lobster sauce), and a golden spider roll (soft shell crab and avocado topped with spicy yellowtail, cruncy stuff, tobiko, scallion, eel sauce, and spicy mayo):

unnamed-4.jpg

Los Feliz ... dope screename. I’m fairly new to LA. Any other spots I should check out?

Yes, work in DTLA what are you looking for?

Chinese: wonkok in chinatown cheap and fast dimsum , yangchow chinese food

Sandwiches: phillippes in chinatown, little jewel of new orleans in chinatown for some poboys, howlin rays

Mexican: guisados, tacos tumbras at grand central, al & beas, las brisas, mariscos 4 vientos (shrimp tacos), el Tepeyac, ave 26 tacos

Mediterranean: raffis, massis, farid restaurant

San pedro fish market / redondo quality inn seafood, boiling crab ...

Ill add more later

Last edited:

Sandwiches: phillippes in chinatown, little jewel of new orleans in chinatown for some poboys, howlin rays

Mexican: guisados, tacos tumbras at grand central, al & beas, las brisas, mariscos 4 vientos (shrimp tacos), el Tepeyac, ave 26 tacos

Ill add more later

Great list ... Howlin rays was cool. I need to make that trip to San Pedro Fish

Ill add more later

Yang chow is fire

After taking the kid to his dentist appt today, stopped by the DD for breakfast with a side of crack, er coffee.
DD Breakfast.JPG

Working from home today but got some Curry chicken with rice & peas as well as a spicey beef patty. Not pictured is a side of vegetables.
Curry Chicken & Beef Patty.JPG
only one sweet plantain? I hate it when restaurants get stingy with them

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Speaking of skimping of plantains. I only got two. Ordered Stew Chicken yesterday. The homegirl asked for extra plaintains and the lady said "sorry hunny we cant do that" . Hit her with the :stoneface:
20180420_203151.jpg

Red Beans and Rice today

20180421_131033.jpg

Last edited:
I want to try Howlin Ray's but I'm really tired of Chicken spots charging an arm and leg for fried chicken

I want to try Howlin Ray's but I'm really tired of Chicken spots charging an arm and leg for fried chicken
Price was not too bad and the line moved pretty fast. I ordered the chicken sandwhich and some wings. The wings were too oily.

Definitely fire too but a plate cost like $15 :stoneface:
Fat Dragon in Silver Fried Rice is pretty good but plan on bringing you entire paycheck. I ordered food for my wife and I and the bill was around $80 for Chinese takeout

Back
Top Bottom