FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My boss is from Florida & she looooooves Publix to go food... we went to a meeting in southern VA that had a Publix that just opened at the time & we stopped by to get subs for dinner that night...

Dinner with a few NTers at Anne Boelyn in Toronto last night
32971218_10211076443381156_1990676333348257792_n.jpg

Hands down Blimpies made the best sandwhich. The ones back home seem so run down so I don’t eat it.

Firehouse>>>>>
They were cool as well. Used to always go to one in VA Beach. We have them in our direct area now.

But to me, sandwiches have a ceiling. Don't view them as anything more than something to eat most of the time. Rarely do i CRAVE a sandwich

Hands down Blimpies made the best sandwhich. The ones back home seem so run down so I don’t eat it.

The best, not sure but the one & only time period I had them, they were really good... my story about Blimpies that ties into current events...

My wedding was the final one Bishop Michael Curry did when he was in Baltimore. This is the Bishop that did the sermon at the Royal wedding.

He was the rector at my wife’s childhood church & for me to be married there, I had to convert or take Episocipol classes that were given by then Father Curry.

I forgot how many classes I had to take but they were scheduled for 6pm every day. They were 4 or 5 of us & Bishop Curry always brought a bunch of Blimpie subs, with an assortment of chips, & bottled water.

This is what I had for dinner fo all those classes & the only time I ever had Blimpies. It was really good. I remember the sweet peppers in whatever sandwiches I got.... So whenever I think of Blimpies, I always remember Bishop Curry. He was an uncommonly great human being....

2ABFDCB7-FC99-40E1-B523-7633036F3F69.jpeg
All this sandwhich talk. Decided to make a tuna sandwhich with cabbage, crush red peppers, mayo, tillmonk cheddar cheese, and a toasted brioche bun.

Back
Top Bottom