FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

0400430A-95B9-44E3-85A4-865BC92F8920.jpeg

$1 oysters by the bay :pimp:

Zik eatin good. You finished all that?

What is everyone's method of reheating fried chicken?

Please don't use the microwave
Nah, no way I could :lol:

In hindsight, I shouldnt have bought so much.

Best way to reheat for me is oven or oven toaster thats a bit quicker and less maintenance.

I'm not motivated to lose weight right now (been dieting way too long )
My body is too broken to really lift heavy to get bigger. I'm stuck in the middle.

by the way, I've been lactose intolerant a good majority of my life, so I haven't had ice cream in possibly 15 years.
I know talked about Halo top in here awhile ago.
I finally had it. and I'ma huge fan. had the Oatmeal cookie and it was good. I want to start getting more, i don't like a ton of sugary stuff . my wife does, but she's lactose as well. What do yall recommend for her. I saw Ben and Jerry's has one as well
I have been meaning to dry these dairy free ice creams. I am not a big ice-cream fan as it is (don't DISlike it, just never crave it), so it was never a priority; but I DO want to try one.

I have been meaning to dry these dairy free ice creams. I am not a big ice-cream fan as it is (don't DISlike it, just never crave it), so it was never a priority; but I DO want to try one.

I bought one once cuz it was on sale, can't remember the brand, but it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom