FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Popeyes po boys used to be fire. It's crazy how the quality of the major fast food chains dipped is heavily. I was disgusted when I ate at burger king like 5 years ago. The damn burger was grey.

Popeyes po boys used to be fire. It's crazy how the quality of the major fast food chains dipped is heavily. I was disgusted when I ate at burger king like 5 years ago. The damn burger was grey.
BK fell off a long time ago

Fries are HORRIBLE :x

J B P acquired. Not sure what company, they sell from bulk. Maybe one of you can tell by look. Just had lunch so these will be reserved for later.
20180707_130418.jpg

Did fast food quality fall off, or did we just get older and get a more sophisticated palate?
A little bit of both.

Burger King defiuteky fell off a cliff. Not that I was ever really fond of it.

I would say McD is back on the rise. Fresh beef, fresh chicken breast. They're not as far behind Wendy's as they use do be.

Did fast food quality fall off, or did we just get older and get a more sophisticated palate?

Both, but it definitely fell off. That sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin used to be fire when it was a 2 for 2 back in the day. McDonalds had the game on lock for a reason. Taco bell used to give you meat instead of 70% sour cream. Burger King burgers had taste. KFC and Popeyes didnt feet you baby chicken wings. McDonalds on the rise again tho.

Anyone here make their own salad dressings? I ran out the other day and I made a quick one outta stuff I had around and I really preferred it to store bought

So edibles should be enjoyed like a Bloody Mary? To coast off the high instead of crash into a hangover? Please explain. Also those squares aren’t the same size and shape

That’s good you know your tolerance. Edibles just make me slumpy yet talkative....prolly cause I stay lit off indica lol

Man that joint I had was 500 mg so I knew it was gon be A1. I took what I thought to be the smallest piece ever before my overnight shift. I was alright 30 minutes in. But shortly after when I was on post, I said to myself yeah I gotta dip. Hit the supervisor with the yeah man I'm not feeling good routine. :lol:

Soon as I hit the car, I was slumpeedddddd until the morning came.

That’s good you know your tolerance. Edibles just make me slumpy yet talkative....prolly cause I stay lit off indica lol

Edibles are the only way I'd ever mess with trees again. Easy to get the right dosage. Indica in the night time is the best sleep I've ever had.

Plus you don't smell like trees

Burger King is trash but their specials are not bad. They use to have good fries even better than McDonald's but that was like a decade ago. McDonald's is still consistent. It's not amazing but for the price the food is decent. I like Wendy's but there's not enough around for me to go there frequently

Man that joint I had was 500 mg so I knew it was gon be A1. I took what I thought to be the smallest piece ever before my overnight shift. I was alright 30 minutes in. But shortly after when I was on post, I said to myself yeah I gotta dip. Hit the supervisor with the yeah man I'm not feeling good routine. :lol:

Soon as I hit the car, I was slumpeedddddd until the morning came.
500 is night night numbers lol.
So edibles should be enjoyed like a Bloody Mary? To coast off the high instead of crash into a hangover? Please explain. Also those squares aren’t the same size and shape
I use it to balance my prednisone intake. Gout b trippin. Rarely take edibles and it’s more for wifey.
Edibles are the only way I'd ever mess with trees again. Easy to get the right dosage. Indica in the night time is the best sleep I've ever had.

Plus you don't smell like trees
Rather chief. Edible high be lasting hella long. I got things to do.

Back
Top Bottom