FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Another spot, same all flats smh. These are smaller too. Gonna make it myself next time.
20180719_114706.jpg

Got some caramelized onions going right now as well as some cubed potato pieces soaking for some breakfast tacos tonight. Planning on making a classic version with bacon, cheddar, fried potatoes and salsa verde as well as an Eggslut-style one with cheddar, caramelized onions, bacon, and sriracha mayo.

Pics to come if they don't suck.

been wanting to try Super Pan....How is it??
The beef hot plate was pretty good, but if I ordered it, I would’ve ordered it with rice. The addition of noodles was just a little too heavy for me. The sauce they give you tastes like a very tart worchestire/hoisin/sesame sauce to pour over the meat and noodles.

The ramen was spicier than it looks :lol: and had a strong sesame taste. the brisket was really soft and the dumplings were a little soggy

Jury duty tomorrow. Looks like there's a really good halal cart nearby that I hadn't heard of before. Has good reviews. Might have to be the move...

Will get extra sawse.

Never been to any chicken spots in NYC, but I feel like fried chickens in general from anywhere can't be significantly better than the chickens I've had from Gus or Willie Mae's in NOLA.

Fraud. What makes you cut into a drumstick before biting into it? The logic behind why it don’t matter what store it came from doesn’t even make sense,
When eating a BONED chicken breast, do yall

A. bite into it
B. break it off with hands

Thighs/Breasts: Pick
Drumsticks/Wings: Bite

Tear with hands/fork to test internal temp. Sometimes that inside steam can burn you, please don’t serve me fresh out the grease chicken. It ain’t that serious

Back
Top Bottom