Friend made some cupcakes:
84624ef0194c11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Eggs benedict...Crab cake florentine with crispy potatoes:
e027cba8075c11e2990322000a1e8ad2_7.jpg

Red velvet donut + coffee:
02b95314ebd111e1a7f71231380ff15b_7.jpg

Instagram @Luong1209.

Last edited:
That's a first seeing shrimp in carne asada fries. They actually have that on the menu or did you request it? Looks bomb!

Nice feast you had Elpablo21. That's a good meal right there.

Thanks bros

some of these pics are like art....I gotta work on the aesthetics of my meals man :lol:

I just had lunch and this thread is getting me hungry again! Good stuff everyone

C'mon peeps! Where da' food at?
Sesame Seed Bagel w/ Cream Cheese from Towson Hot Bagel with some Natty Boh from a leftover keg the morning after. Best way to fight a hangover.

Egg & Fried Green Tomato Sandwich from Miss Shirley's Cafe in Baltimore. So damn good.

Was back in Chicago for a work trip over the summer. Giordano's isn't my favorite for stuffed/deep dish but it's still pretty damn good.
repped cuz towson hot bagel is the best...go in there at least 1 time a week...only problem is line can get very long....

Excuse me for lacking geographical knowledge, but do you guys use yelp? :nerd:

Definitely popular here in SF...However, you definitely gotta take reviews with a grain of salt - There are some horrendously stupid people out there.

^
I don't look at Yelp as much as I used to. I usually just ask friends for recommendations now. I still like reading reviews but don't take them too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom