FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

reminds me of the 2 times i accidentally ordered a rare burger and mom and or the girl i was w/ had to ask the waitress to send it back b/c i was just gonna miserably eat it :lol: . i might as well had bit into a cow.

why don't u even out ur bites?
You ain’t seen my fingernails? I’m a savage b. We outhea...

:lol: @ You thinking THAT was MY alternative suggestion.
How else am I supposed to show the contents of the burger?

How so?

I use hot sauce the way most AMericans probably use salt. It is just to enhance/flavor.

Ranch changes the whole profile of what it is being used on.
I feel like hot sauce changes the flavor as well. Instead of getting the flavor from the pizza off the rip, the hot sauce is what hits you first

But then again, I’m not the type to pour hot sauce on anything. I rarely use it tbh.

Who here is part of the "Ranch on Pizza" crowd?

only for the crust, not a fan of it on the actual pizza as it kinda drowns the flavor out of the sauce, cheese(s) and whatever toppings are on there. Especially at a quality spot, ive been to many where they dont even sell ranch, its almost like going to Ruth Chris and asking for some A1 :lol:

anyone ever use caesar dressing? I was put on to it at the Costco food court one day since they dont have ranch (only caesar for the salads) and its pretty damn good

Hot sauce is kind of gross. It just tastes like vinegar.

only one I like is Marie sharps.
Also this. I hate most buffalo wings because of the vinegar based hot sauces that are used. Instead of a light coat, most spots slather the wings with that vinegary **** making the wings sour as hell.

Buffalo is groce, totally agree. Of all the flavors you can get who tf wants buffalo?

throw some jerk or dry rub on or something. Not buffalo.

Oh yea, I don't remember if I said anything to you but these are vicious SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5

1585342449735.png

Factssss

Back
Top Bottom