FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm not purposely ignoring anything. Honestly I was just trying to bridge the gap of misunderstanding between each other's points, but I guess we're not doing that. "I said what I said" is all we're doing apparently so y'all got it.
Your assumption that there was a misunderstanding is wrong though.

Bhindi(Okra) & roti at sis-in-laws place

Also, we fired up the portable fire pit I got for her birthday. It was pretty cool, we made some sad looking smores :lol:
20230108_191426.jpg
20230108_191431.jpg
20230108_210626.jpg
20230108_210355.jpg
what is the table top fire pit burning?

what is the table top fire pit burning?
That I got my sister-in-law for her birthday. Makes for a neat little gift idea & it can be used indoors or outdoors. Here's the link Amazon product ASIN B087MZ6D6V

They have a TON of shapes/colors & brands on Amazon. Some are as cheap as $25 & some go up to hundreds of dollars. I liked the shape of the one I got as it's got some size to it & that was like $80 if I recall correctly.

That I got my sister-in-law for her birthday. Makes for a neat little gift idea & it can be used indoors or outdoors. Here's the link Amazon product ASIN B087MZ6D6V

They have a TON of shapes/colors & brands on Amazon. Some are as cheap as $25 & some go up to hundreds of dollars. I liked the shape of the one I got as it's got some size to it & that was like $80 if I recall correctly.
oh ok i saw that rubbing alcohol on your table. is that safe to eat from? just curious. i thought about buying one

oh ok i saw that rubbing alcohol on your table. is that safe to eat from? just curious. i thought about buying one
Oh yeah that's the fuel for it. And yup, totally safe to eat from. The rubbing alcohol doesn't affect the food whatsoever & there is no smell of it either. I highly recommend it.

Pretty sure it’s a steak quesadilla, extra cheese with fajitas in the quesadilla. Side of sour cream, mixed with their vinaigrette as a dipping sauce for the quesadilla.

It was blowing up and some chipotles were telling customers they couldn’t put fajitas in the quesadillas lol

What is normally in a quesadilla from them? Is not steak fajita meat?

PO

^ I seen that. Really cool that he’s blowing up on his reviews.. from what I see they’re pretty honest and he’s helping a lot of good small businesses (obvi not talking about chipotle)

What's his name? Will have to check him out.

But that other one, i seen her on IG explore & she eat fast food all day all the time.
I know her stomach probably always give her problems. :lol:

PO

You know damn well these are the places people are thinking of (and portraying in those social media posts) when talking "midwest", not Chicago.
True. That kinna goes back to what I was saying tho. Milwaukee, Detroit, Minneapolis, Chicago, these are all Midwestern areas that have good food. So I can't really define an entire region based on a few plates. The same way I wouldn't define food in the East Coast based on something called a garbage plate, fries on a salad, fried muskrats, or a chow mein sandwich. There's always gonna be strange food everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom