FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare maybe you should play it a bit more conservative if you wanna stick around.

Last I saw Meth said the only way you could get his blessing to come back is if you had “self control and a time machine.”

I say this because I care.
Who?
Also I suggest u reread my message
Because I came in peace and love
And acquiesced
Even let him win the argument
No disrespect in my part
Also if u cared
U wouldn’t be dry snitching
But again
I don’t even know who that is
But anyway………
Back in topic please

Who?
Also I suggest u reread my message
Because I came in peace and love
And acquiesced
Even let him win the argument
No disrespect in my part
Also if u cared
U wouldn’t be dry snitching
But again
I don’t even know who that is
But anyway………
Back in topic please
in the future
it would make more sense
to play even dumber
than you’re playing now
you’ve made virtually no effort
to conceal your identity
every context clue was there
and people have been saying it
for about two weeks now
but now all of a sudden
I’m “dry snitching?”
f outta here
the only person responsible
for your own self-preservation
is you
to think that you can come back
go back to your own schtick
blend in and carry on as usual
like no one was gonna notice
is a level of delusion
i’ll never relate to
however
I come in peace
and look forward to all future food pictures

in the future
it would make more sense
to play even dumber
than you’re playing now
you’ve made virtually no effort
to conceal your identity
every context clue was there
and people have been saying it
for about two weeks now
but now all of a sudden
I’m “dry snitching?”
f outta here
the only person responsible
for your own self-preservation
is you
to think that you can come back
go back to your own schtick
blend in and carry on as usual
like no one was gonna notice
is a level of delusion
i’ll never relate to
however
I come in peace
and look forward to all future food pictures
ok

I cooked a wagyu beef ribeye steak with red sweet potatoes yesterday evening since I was up late on Christmas. This is my second time cooking wagyu beef. I'm still amazed at how easy it is to cook with having to use less cooking time. It just cooks so much faster than other types of steaks.
IMG_7442.JPG

When I finished cooking it.
IMG_7443.JPG

I cooked a wagyu beef ribeye steak with red sweet potatoes yesterday evening since I was up late on Christmas. This is my second time cooking wagyu beef. I'm still amazed at how easy it is to cook with having to use less cooking time. It just cooks so much faster than other types of steaks.
IMG_7442.JPG

When I finished cooking it.
IMG_7443.JPG
was it a5 Japanese wagyu
or Australian "wagyu"???

We were in Brooklyn earlier today. Hit up a few spots. First stop was Fern & Aurora in Little Neck, Queens then Brooklyn. From Fern I wanted their banana bread which I had back in Oct & it was AMAZING but sadly they didn't have it today 😢 so I got a Birthday Polvoron, Chocolate croissant pudding & chocolate stuffed donut.

Then we were off to Fan Fan Donuts. I came here couple of months ago to get their Mango Lassi donut & totally forgot to get it when I came, lol, so fixed that mistake today. I got that, Guava cheese, Boston Cream & Cardomom Rose donut.

From there my sis in law wanted to get Ace's pizza for her brother & while on the way to Ace we ran into a dope donut spot she saw on IG called Hidden Grounds who are known for their Gulab Jamun Donuts so we said might as well since we're already here, lol. The smell of these Gulab Jamuns is so authentic & true to the Indian dessert with the nuts spread on top & Pistachio mixed in.

Ace pizza was really good. They do pies only & Detroit style. My first Detroit style 🍕 experience & it was great. Very light & pillowy slices & in true Detroit fashion it had cheese on the bottom & sauce on the top. Cost of the pie(large) was $27 :wow:.

While we were in Brooklyn, my dad wanted grub & my sis in law found a nice Pakistani restaurant that is known for their burgers. Place is called Namkeen(Urdu for "salty"). He got the Tikka masala chicken sandwich. He said it was some of the best he's ever had & their fries were great too. The fries were fittingly salty but excellent. Off to Witches Brew later this evening.

My sister in law also wanted to try a bakery called Levain. Got some cookies & banana bread from there.
20231227_101235.jpg
20231227_111237.jpg
20231227_113934.jpg
20231227_120354.jpg
20231227_120414.jpg
20231227_121259.jpg
20231227_121737.jpg
20231227_122535.jpg
20231227_122619.jpg
20231227_124112.jpg

This was my late dinner from yesterday evening. It's the leftover wagyu beef ribeye steak and red sweet potatoes I cooked late Monday evening on Christmas.

Before I put it in the oven to reheat it.
IMG_7444.JPG

Back
Top Bottom