Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif
how is live news fake?
you're not watching it live on tv genius...

you're watching an edited youtube video....right?

FHRITP guy is not fake. Dude started an epidemic off of a couple videos. If I ever see a live camera rolling, I'm making a contribution.

you're not watching it live on tv genius...

you're watching an edited youtube video....right?
Okay maybe the original one might be staged or fake or something. But the other ones where there's random people doing it are real. Since it blew up out of nowhere and a lot of people know about it in sure it's happened many times now :lol: either way it's pretty funny

yeah that was full on chicken**** move. dude was a coward for that. If you got probs, call him out like a man, square up and let the best man win

I'm convinced none of you private school e thugs never threw hands at school. I've been kicked out of 2 HS's for fighting back in my HS days. This was the smoothest way to catch someone slippin without making s big commotion and getting kicked out of school and fined. O'l redhead knew it was coming too, that's why he was acting weird when dude came for the hand shake.

Dude's saying let the best man win like this was a chess tournament. get out of here

Last edited:
I'm convinced none of you private school e thugs never threw hands at school. I've been kicked out of 2 HS's for fighting back in my HS days. This was the smoothest way to catch someone slippin without making s big commotion and getting kicked out of school and fined. O'l redhead knew it was coming too, that's why he was acting weird when dude came for the hand shake.

Dude's saying let the best man win like this was a chess tournament. get out of here
yea... sounds like all the frail dudes have to sneak punch people and make the excuse of "nobody fights fair" 
laugh.gif
 i dont care. yall were on some drake throw a bottle across the room stuff. get it how you can when you weak i guess. "catch someone slipping" lmaoooo  
roll.gif

yea... sounds like all the frail dudes have to sneak punch people and make the excuse of "nobody fights fair" :lol:  i dont care. yall were on some drake throw a bottle across the room stuff. get it how you can when you weak i guess. "catch someone slipping" lmaoooo  :rofl:

Huh? Can you translate that in English you jabroni

OH! I'm sorry. Allow me:

Indeed! It appears that some of you of a smaller build had to resort to trickery to win your fights. The same lot of you, then explained why you resorted to such vile trickery by saying no one else fights fair. I then laughed because surely, everyone here knows the truth is you're really just not skilled in the fine art of fisticuffs. Certainly because of that, you must be a man after Drake's own heart, the type to throw bottles of expensive spirits across the room at your foes because again... your motor skills with your hands are sub-par. I then vindicated the aforementioned men with girly-hands by saying I understand they only do this because of their handicaps. And finally, I reiterated the comedy behind one of the things he said, "catch somebody slipping." That's urban for surprising someone. "Lmao" is actually an acronym for laughing my *** off. But the funny thing is, my *** is still here! That's what makes it funny! You're welcome.

Ducreux1.jpg

Last edited:
OH! I'm sorry. Allow me:

Indeed! It appears that some of you of a smaller build had to resort to trickery to win your fights. The same lot of you, then explained why you resorted to such vile trickery by saying no one else fights fair. I then laughed because surely, everyone here knows the truth is you're really just not skilled in the fine art of fisticuffs. Certainly because of that, you must be a man after Drake's own heart, the type to throw bottles of expensive spirits across the room at your foes because again... your motor skills with your hands are sub-par. I then vindicated the aforementioned men with girly-hands by saying I understand they only do this because of their handicaps. And finally, I reiterated the comedy behind one of the things he said, "catch somebody slipping." That's urban for surprising someone. "Lmao" is actually an acronym for laughing my **** off. But the funny thing is, my **** is still here! That's what makes it funny! You're welcome.

Ducreux1.jpg
That elaborate and thorough explanation. :pimp: and repped for making me :lol:

OH! I'm sorry. Allow me:

Indeed! It appears that some of you of a smaller build had to resort to trickery to win your fights. The same lot of you, then explained why you resorted to such vile trickery by saying no one else fights fair. I then laughed because surely, everyone here knows the truth is you're really just not skilled in the fine art of fisticuffs. Certainly because of that, you must be a man after Drake's own heart, the type to throw bottles of expensive spirits across the room at your foes because again... your motor skills with your hands are sub-par. I then vindicated the aforementioned men with girly-hands by saying I understand they only do this because of their handicaps. And finally, I reiterated the comedy behind one of the things he said, "catch somebody slipping." That's urban for surprising someone. "Lmao" is actually an acronym for laughing my *** off. But the funny thing is, my *** is still here! That's what makes it funny! You're welcome.

Ducreux1.jpg

:wow:

:rofl:

OH! I'm sorry. Allow me:

Ducreux1.jpg

yeesh

Back
Top Bottom