Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

**** is low key fire tho....

This guy > Slim Jesus

Probably dropped his draws for a lady and upon hearing her screams of laughter he decided to quit gear and IG

Last edited:
Man he wylin he admitted he knows its bad for his body but he does it. Even him saying he hopes he dies young before 40. If you wrote those quotes on a piece of paper and handed it to me i would swear a dope fiend said that. Tbh really no difference if u ask me, both poisoning themselves in different ways. Kids straight wylin

Man he wylin he admitted he knows its bad for his body but he does it. Even him saying he hopes he dies young before 40. If you wrote those quotes on a piece of paper and handed it to me i would swear a dope fiend said that. Tbh really no difference if u ask me, both poisoning themselves in different ways. Kids straight wylin
Dayum, I hadn't taken the time to watch the vid. Very disturbing, son needs help for saying those things.

He needs to see a psychiatrist.  

Take it  after you have your wet dreams and grow up.  Injecting all that crap in your body at such a young age will lead to unwarranted results.

Where the parents at tho? Who allows their 15yr old kid to use steroids? Arent steroids a little expensive too? I mean they definately not affordable for a 15yr old so whos buying it for him? All kinds of wylin....

He needs to see a psychiatrist.  

Take it  after you have your wet dreams and grow up.  Injecting all that crap in your body at such a young age will lead to unwarranted results.

First thing I thought of. He's got serious mental problems and needs to get help from an expert. Then again he's only 15 and his brain isn't fully developed. There were plenty of things that I did when I was 15 that I would regret today. But I thought I was doin it and you couldn't tell me nothin hahahaha. I like how at the end it said he was off the juice and off social media. Hopefully he learned his lesson

The **** i regret from 15 is tall tees, velour track suits and durags, not shooting up :lol:

Do you really regret velour sweatsuits tho?... Those were like the most comfortable way to live life... You know if they were in style you'd be wearing one tomorrow :lol:...

The **** i regret from 15 is tall tees, velour track suits and durags, not shooting up :lol:

Do you really regret velour sweatsuits tho?... Those were like the most comfortable way to live life... You know if they were in style you'd be wearing one tomorrow :lol:...

I'm not even going to remotely lie like I didn't strongly consider ordering one of these just the other day :lol:

12327964_1544411632547654_840115789_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom