Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The **** i regret from 15 is tall tees, velour track suits and durags, not shooting up
laugh.gif
Do you really regret velour sweatsuits tho?... Those were like the most comfortable way to live life... You know if they were in style you'd be wearing one tomorrow
laugh.gif
looks like Drake is single handedly trying to bring those back in style. every new performance i see him in his OVO suit.. 

The **** i regret from 15 is tall tees, velour track suits and durags, not shooting up :lol:

Do you really regret velour sweatsuits tho?... Those were like the most comfortable way to live life... You know if they were in style you'd be wearing one tomorrow :lol: ...
looks like Drake is single handedly trying to bring those back in style. every new performance i see him in his OVO suit.. 

Does my velour suit saying Enyce be any different than an OVO tag? I think I still have a few XXL joints in my parents basement somewhere :lol:

Tall tees making a comeback too while y'all playing. Not the 5XL tall tees but tall tees that fit

Tall tees making a comeback too while y'all playing. Not the 5XL tall tees but tall tees that fit

Oh ya that homeless look. Tall tees under jackets with the long *** sleeves and a goodwill sweater.

****... When I clicked play on the video, it brought nostalgia from when I went sky diving. Made me want to schedule another jump, then as the video went on. I was like Damn.. Ummm maybe one more tandem jump before I test for solo jumping.. haha

When two planes carrying a total of 9 skydivers collided mid air, 12,000 feet above Superior, Wisconsin. The wings disconnected from one of the planes causing a fiery explosion. All 9 skydiver landed safely, as well as the two pilots, one of which was taken to the hospital to treat minor cuts. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom