Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They have adopted black and biracial children. They also adopted (bought) little black embryos for her to give birth to. Why, idk. Something about being a prolife, Christian couple walking the walk. Apparently little white babies are going like hotcakes so they requested anything but white children. Also said they were trying naturally to conceive and if the lord wanted them to have white children they would.
Outside of the embryo thing (which is unusual), I don't see anything wrong here.

Also post the article that came with the picture.

I get how a couple can purchase the embryo of a mother who doesn't want the baby they're already giving birth to.

But how is a person buying an embryo that she can personally give birth to??... confused.

Reminds me of

Also post the article that came with the picture.

Idk man it was an article on yahoos home page. You'd probably be able to guess at a google search just as good as me.

Wait :lol:

So colored embryos are discounted?

I don't think they're discounted, just a gr's sitting on the shelf. White babies you gotta get a raffle ticket for.

I get how a couple can purchase the embryo of a mother who doesn't want the baby they're already giving birth to.

But how is a person buying an embryo that she can personally give birth to??... confused.

These girls been selling eggs just like dudes going to the sperm bank. Test tube babies basically.

i present to you all, the lifetime wilin award:

lil kim circa 1996:

tumblr_ntsvm69c4g1s1k8o0o1_500.jpg

lil kim today:

Cg3dd4tW0AASyDb.jpg:large

she looks like an instagram makeup artist named jennifer who still works as a starbucks barista to pay for her abercrombie n fitch addiction

i present to you all, the lifetime wilin award:

lil kim circa 1996:
tumblr_ntsvm69c4g1s1k8o0o1_500.jpg

lil kim today:

Cg3dd4tW0AASyDb.jpg:large

she looks like an instagram makeup artist named jennifer who still works as a starbucks barista to pay for her abercrombie n fitch addiction
***** went from a hood shorty to a suburban white girl and aint eem need to reincarnate. Amazing
Who PS'd the beauty mark tho?
laugh.gif
I thought that **** was dirt on my screen 
roll.gif

Wooow. Everybody involved in that vid is wildin. Bragging about sleeping with a married woman, talkin bout, "she chose me." ***** what ?! Why do dudes swear up and down that they're so slick with the game. She's a sloot. You were the closest dude around when she got the itch. That's it. And she ain't leaving her husband for a broke dude with a soccer mom whip as his "work vehicle". She wanted to get dicked down. Got what she wanted, now keep it moving Casanova lol

She prolly just looking at that direction and happened to look like she was in line behind the mannequins when she really wasnt.

What kinda store puts mennequins like that in line with a register? :lol:

She prolly just looking at that direction and happened to look like she was in line behind the mannequins when she really wasnt.

What kinda store puts mennequins like that in line with a register? :lol:
My man.. Or she set them up like that just for the photo, some of y'all laugh at anything gullible *** social media generation

:x.
Wooow. Everybody involved in that vid is wildin. Bragging about sleeping with a married woman, talkin bout, "she chose me." ***** what ?! Why do dudes swear up and down that they're so slick with the game. She's a sloot. You were the closest dude around when she got the itch. That's it. And she ain't leaving her husband for a broke dude with a soccer mom whip as his "work vehicle". She wanted to get dicked down. Got what she wanted, now keep it moving Casanova lol

But he's right though.

Check yo girl.

Bustin out his **** was weak. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom