Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:x.
But he's right though.

Check yo girl.

Bustin out his **** was weak. :smh:

Yeah dude was making some good points
if the dude knew nothing about the chicks "man" then that's an automatic pass .. But in the video he admits to knowing she had a man ... Best believe both of ya getting checked .... She for being a thot and u for disrespecting ... Of course u can always say .. A man is going to man ... But decades/centuries/millenniums of Street law state that u handle both ...

:x

if the dude knew nothing about the chicks "man" then that's an automatic pass .. But in the video he admits to knowing she had a man ... Best believe both of ya getting checked .... She for being a thot and u for disrespecting ... Of course u can always say .. A man is going to man ... But decades/centuries/millenniums of Street law state that u handle both ...

Its a cold world.

These dudes are out here but she has to spreadd her legs.

If a dude take my ***** I gotta show him respect.

That's true you gotta be mad at the wife mostly she's the one who's messing around with other men.

Its a cold world.

These dudes are out here but she has to spreadd her legs.

If a dude take my ***** I gotta show him respect.

Real ****.

Fighting over the chick that stepped out on you is some simp ****.

never understood the anger at the man as if he spread them legs...its all on ole girl 

i've been going by this saying that a dude will only do what females allow.

Last edited:
i agree with all that's being said about the fault in the girl, I think the same way.

BUT; I'm sure you guys know there are seriously vulnerable females that exist. And some men, are really slick with their mouth piece.

So I do firmly believe that it is the females fault in these situations, however it is unlikely a vulnerable girl would cheat IF SHE IS NOT approached by one of these dudes who pray on the low self esteem.

But she was messing with other men since he was also doing the same thing?

Exactly, that's different. In that situation all is fair. They're both asking for every piece of shadiness that comes their way.

Only way they win is if they change to an open relationship and start having swinger orgy's or something. Or just split.

Back
Top Bottom