Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lmao Steve Smith is doin it

GOAT

So many Ls in such little time.

Dude rocking a LT jersey
Homie getting slept in front of his wife.
Homie not staying sleep and trying walk it off like Zab Judah.
His pants getting knocked off

:lol:

son hit the autobot exit as soon as that smooth left caressed that fools chin. punched brah so hard his waist line loosened on his dr jays cargos 

you cant wear a LT jersey?

Ya, Im not following that logic, but dude who said that is from Dallas so presumably he tryna spread the L to the Giants fans
LT got his personal life messed up bad, and thats for sure. But the cowboys got more than there share of demons too

damn hope that wasn't dudes kid with him. one thing to get KO'd but having it happen in front of your kid would be a tough L to shake.

Pay attention to the other black dude. He was holdin that corona bottle ready to buss dudes head open.

Never get why ppl get in somebody face talking **** n don't have their guard up ...easy way to eat a punch as seen in that vid :lol:

Last time I swung on somebody it went just like that. :lol:

I asked him if he wanted it. He said yeah. Only dumb ***** crowd people. Never know who has a knife, them hands, etc.

Last edited:
Lawrence Taylor is a registered sex offender.
I can see your point however is still doesn't diminish LTs accomplishment on the field. He was a beast of a player ....

BTW, I wonder if LT had any knowledge of the age of the prostitute he solicited. Especially since the girl was caught with her pump which plead guilty to human trafficking. LT Level 1 sex offender ... Status goes away after 20 years and his face is not even published.

There are always two side of the story...

Last edited:
Sons pants couldn't take that one piece either.

That KO filtered down lol

Last edited:
I wish that Star would have fallen off with his pants, dude doesn't deserve to rock the gear out here attempting to defend punches with the sound of his voice.

...can't even go home and be a family man after that.

Back
Top Bottom