Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not even sure why he thought this was a good idea. Or even an idea to begin w/
The worst part is I ain't even mad at him.  I have been in this situation before kind of, had a 2 story loft in my apartment and the sofa was to wide to go up the stairs.  I had gf brother and friend down below pushing it up and I held it until one of them came around to help me pull it up.  Sigh to be young and dumb back then.

SnappySinfulHorseshoecrab.gif

The worst part is I ain't even mad at him.  I have been in this situation before kind of, had a 2 story loft in my apartment and the sofa was to wide to go up the stairs.  I had gf brother and friend down below pushing it up and I held it until one of them came around to help me pull it up.  Sigh to be young and dumb back then.

I respek it. I'm a man myself, so I know how creative we can be at times... even if it kills us :lol:

Am I the only one catching on to this. How big is that damn window, **** looks like it can actually fit through. I don't know any ***** with windows that big to fit a couch through. And it's an apartment fam. What's going on here

Last edited:
Well... you wanna play with a killer, that's what happens. I don't feel sorry for her and she got off light. He could've taken half her foot off easily.

Shark's a real one. Homie should've been on the same beach that Kim K was recently photographed on. :lol:

Last edited:
Well... you wanna play with a killer, that's what happens. I don't feel sorry for her and she got off light. He could've taken half her foot off easily.

Fully expected to see a nub at the ankle, foot bit clean off.

Hundred stitches and some hydrogen peroxide and becky will be good as new. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom