Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

vsniofvhq0011.jpg

Scust

I went to see these waterfalls the other day and there was a ton of little monkeys. First thing I see is one monkey mount another monkey and start giving it bakkaz

'Watch For The Flying Weave.' Rapper Posts Video of Women Brawling on South Beach

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...ami-beach/article211896409.html#storylink=cpy

The long holiday weekend hasn't even arrived yet, but Miami rapper Khaotic305 captured a bit of South Beach chaos on his Instagram and Facebook pages when he posted about 30 seconds of a street brawl on Ocean Drive.

"Now Dis How U Start Off A Memorial Day In Miami. Watch For The Flying Weave," he captioned his clip on Thursday, which has nearly 35,000 views on Instagram.

But Miami Beach police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez said the video does not appear to have actually been shot on Thursday. "We believe the video was taken during Rolling Loud a few weeks back," he said.

Officer Rodriguez shared a security camera screen shot of the incident from the Ocean Drive Association that was time-stamped at 7:45 p.m. on May 12.

twitter tryna keep their content proprietary

that made me think tho why it doesnt go the opposite way on here

like we can post twitter ig and fb

but what if we had like links to publish our nt posts on fb/ig/twitter?

wouldnt that help spread nt like advertising thru these social media platforms instead of advertising those platforms on here?

like next to the like quote and reply buttons a little fb ig and twitter icons to share on those platforms

Back
Top Bottom