Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Experts said a rare milk crystal produced by cockroaches contains human health benefits, and the finding is catching a lot of attention from superfood enthusiasts. You won't find the rare crystals inside your average house pest because they are only produced by the Pacific Beetle cockroach. The cockroach milk boasts four times as much protein as cow's milk and is packed with essential amino acids.

What's wrong with the girl in the Gap hoodie where she's hanging out with such goobers? She's gotta have some sort of major character flaw to accept that sort of company, and I'm not even factoring in the disparity in attractiveness.

Also appreciated #twizzyboi with the red strugglebraids acting as the voice of reason.

Have no idea who these bunch of waste people are but I would've dealt with them the exact same way the OG did. His only mistake is not approaching that overweight Asian kid first instead of the meth/crack-heads. Self-hating cat with the colored hair was really going out of his way to stir the pot with his hand gestures and comments. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Man that fat piece of **** shoulda been taught a lesson real quick, love the way the OG handled that **** and exposed all those punk racist little privileged ***** thinking **** is sweet cracking jokes than acting surprised when their card gets pulled, **** stopped being funny real quick for them all....OG shoulda waited outside for them....that red head meth head made his peace with him and took off...lmaooo

This one might deserve its own thread. Clowns like that need to be put on blast. Of course, as soon as someone wants their smoke then the white girl screams, “I’m scared.” Wish someone would have washed that Asian fool.

This makes my blood boil. Whole squad needs to get flatlined, especially ol girl laughing the entire time like it's a joke, then playing dumb like "why are those black guys even upset?"

"I'm hungry, we just wanna eat." Eat a fist full of black dynamite ya racist cowards.

Last edited:
DismalCircularFairybluebird-max-14mb.gif

[QUOTE="had pants, post: 30112997, member: 124452"
TemptingAgonizingBear-max-14mb.gif
[/QUOTE]

Every impressed with the fighter in blue. I would never recommend squaring up against a Kangaroo with their technical skills and hand speed. With that said, just like people every fighter has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. The Roo took a vicious lead right to the jaw and quit. Fighter in Blue worked on establishing his offense first which is what he did. He controlled distance and range. The Roo quit. He obviously is a shook one.

giphy (12).gif

youtube not gonna demonetize him either. SMH.

I would've slapped up the asian, the sideshow bob clown, the catfish host, and that clown who stood up and starting hitting his own peeps.

Had the wife beat up the girls...(girl with blue gap sweater had cheeks though)

[QUOTE="had pants, post: 30112997, member: 124452"
TemptingAgonizingBear-max-14mb.gif

Every impressed with the fighter in blue. I would never recommend squaring up against a Kangaroo with their technical skills and hand speed. With that said, just like people every fighter has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. The Roo took a vicious lead right to the jaw and quit. Fighter in Blue worked on establishing his offense first which is what he did. He controlled distance and range. The Roo quit. He obviously is a shook one.

giphy (12).gif
[/QUOTE]

112893465_l.gif

Back
Top Bottom