Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What you mean?
were only seeing him throw fists Thier has to be video clips of what made him start going off them, and why they couldn't properly detain him.

I'll like to see multiple view points from the dash cam to the their body cams. Of why it got him going off like a maniac. They even tased him and he clearly had adreline pumping through his system to not even be effected by an electric shock.

HelplessTenseBeaver-size_restricted.gif

were only seeing him throw fists Thier has to be video clips of what made him start going off them, and why they couldn't properly detain him.

I'll like to see multiple view points from the dash cam to the their body cams. Of why it got him going off like a maniac. They even tased him and he clearly had adreline pumping through his system to not even be effected by an electric shock.
Dude tanked a taser. That’s on something behavior if I’ve ever seen it

82018Tinder1.jpg

2018_08_natashatexts.jpg

This past Sunday afternoon, dozens of men arrived at Union Square thinking they were catching a DJ set with a Tinder date. Instead, they arrived to realize they were all just pawns in a classic, brilliantly executed New York City scam.
Spencer said he arrived at the north east end of Union Square on Sunday afternoon around 6 p.m., to find "a huge sausage fest."

"The gist of it was she wanted to do Live Tinder. Folks were pretty mad," Nicholas said, adding that she appeared to have security and staff helping her with the show. "And she started calling the different characteristics she doesn't like. 'If you're Puerto Rican and support Trump leave!' 'If you have a long beard leave.' Then she did a competition."

A video shows a group of men lined up for a race.

http://gothamist.com/2018/08/20/dudes_duped_in_tinder_scam.php

giphy.gif

dude that fought them cops might be mentally ill

unless we're advocating for police to shoot the mentally ill?

You know I had that assumption that the man might be mentally ill.

I definitely wouldn't want to see a mentally ill person get lit up by cops, but it has happened before.

You know I had that assumption that the man might be mentally ill.

I definitely wouldn't want to see a mentally ill person get lit up by cops, but it has happened before.

the onus being on the mentally ill to not be mentally ill or the police not to shoot them?

just curious

the onus being on the mentally ill to not be mentally ill or the police not to shoot them?

just curious

Police not to shoot them.

I've talked to people who handle mentally ill patients.

if your dealing with a mentally ill person you should tell the dispatcher to report them to ambulance service not, police cause police aren't trained to handle a mentally ill person. You can tell the dispatcher to request for a police officer that Id trained to handle a mentally ill person. But for the most part not all police have that kind of training.

Back
Top Bottom