Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

95BAB96E-A201-484C-B980-6CAA71B8ED74.jpeg
Honestly as far as teacher humor goes....

not-bad-obama.jpg

He ain't that dumb tho

without even watching the video... that looks like an alligator snapping turtle. came across one 2 years ago in my jobs parking lot. i found out very quickly not all turtles are built the same lol we almost lost a man that day

In other news, please read this tweet. this is some swift karma. I don't care what ANYBODY says lmaoooo

Last edited:
without even watching the video... that looks like an alligator snapping turtle. came across one 2 years ago in my jobs parking lot. i found out very quickly not all turtles are built the same lol we almost lost a man that day

In other news, please read this tweet. this is some swift karma. I don't care what ANYBODY says lmaoooo

At first I was going to say they didn't have to cancel her internship, but then I think about the diaper wearing astronaut...yea they need to let that bird fly.

she deserves to get her internship revoked
you want to be stupid on the internet..well there you go

that chick is defending her saying she hasn't been taught the expectations of professionalism yet from NASA cause she hasn't started so she shouldn't be fired

FOH

That can’t be real right? Who tells somebody to s my d and balls. Like huh. No job would have you at their company doing that. Being professional and smart isn’t rocket science.

Kids forget EVERYONE can see the internet. We might need to go back to calling it the "WORLD WIDE WEB".

You know, I wonder if kids even know that's what 'www' stands for.

I want the story

Follow up to that NASA thing
Social Media

Recently, it was called to my attention on Twitter that someone was being hired by NASA and that they were using the F-word in a tweet about it.

I'm a Vietnam vet and not at all offended by the F-word. However, when I saw NASA and the word used together, it occurred to me that this young person might get in trouble if NASA saw it so I tweeted to her one word: "Language" and intended to leave it at that.

Soon, her friends took umbrage and said a lot of unkind things but long after I was gone as I immediately deleted my comments and blocked all concerned.

Later, I learned she had lost her offer for an internship with NASA. This I had nothing to do with nor could I since I do not hire and fire at the agency or have any say on employment whatsoever.

As it turned out, it was due to the NASA hashtag her friends used that called the agency's attention to it long after my comments were gone.

She reached out to me with an unnecessary apology which I heartily accepted and returned with my own. After talking to her and looking at her resume', I am certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I'm doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost.

I have also talked to the folks that had to do with her internship and made absolutely certain that there will be no black mark on her record. They have told me she may reapply.

-- Homer Hickam

Source: http://homerhickamblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/social-media.html

That can’t be real right? Who tells somebody to s my d and balls. Like huh. No job would have you at their company doing that. Being professional and smart isn’t rocket science.

thats these new generation. they feel entitled and think everything is a joke. all the old folks make fun of us millennials but we KNOW OUR ****. We came up before the internet, and then cultivated the internet. these new kids were born into and think everything on the internet is a joke. oh well. not to mention the whole new thing of females talkin bout "suck my d" lol. ok then. instant karma.

Kids forget EVERYONE can see the internet. We might need to go back to calling it the "WORLD WIDE WEB".

You know, I wonder if kids even know that's what 'www' stands for.

they have no idea. the internet never forgets. they think social media is their own private platform to do whatever they want free of consequence. but there is a s***-colored lining to this story. i wont call this privilege.... cuz i dont really have to. but things of course ended up well for this idiot

Crazy world here. We got people out here applying for jobs the right way and then people on twitter telling NASA members to Suck their ducks and now they get advocated for because they apologize, for a situation they caused. A better position at that. Sigh I wish I had that kinda privilege

If someone is that clueless then maybe they don't need to be interning for a big company.

thats these new generation. they feel entitled and think everything is a joke. all the old folks make fun of us millennials but we KNOW OUR ****. We came up before the internet, and then cultivated the internet. these new kids were born into and think everything on the internet is a joke. oh well. not to mention the whole new thing of females talkin bout "suck my d" lol. ok then. instant karma.

they have no idea. the internet never forgets. they think social media is their own private platform to do whatever they want free of consequence. but there is a s***-colored lining to this story. i wont call this privilege.... cuz i dont really have to. but things of course ended up well for this idiot

I believe she’s a transgender male to female, if that makes more sense regarding the suck my D line

I believe she’s a transgender male to female, if that makes more sense regarding the suck my D line

NASA doing the right thing by dropping the internship. Speaking from experience a number of large organizations are being pressured to hire based on quotas and the wrong candidates are being hired for this reason.

It might be an internship but that NaomiH individual is damn near guaranteed to create trouble in the office.

NASA doing the right thing by dropping the internship. Speaking from experience a number of large organizations are being pressured to hire based on quotas and the wrong candidates are being hired for this reason.

It might be an internship but that NaomiH individual is damn near guaranteed to create trouble in the office.

Apparently she's being allowed to reapply and Hickam is helping her get a better position even.

The curse is one thing, but the disrespectful aggression is another.

Classy old man.

Back
Top Bottom