Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Funny you say that, they actually do reproduce by laying eggs. And he's "coupled" with another male of his race, so technically he is playing gay. And they got cutty wearing the skirt in the relationship.... :smh:
DAMN from this to wearing a dress.
287863_papel-de-parede-tyreese-com-martelo-the-walking-dead_1920x1080.jpg

You are completely foolish and calm down asshat...

I'm quite aware of the running jokes with you so let me explain since your tight *** jeans might have your thong riding up your *** or something.

You posted the ayo post knowing damn well about the running joke about you spraying the club up and cleaning it up after hence why the poster said you posted that knowing the jokes would follow.

I said maybe there is some truth to what DC says about you being an attention seeker on here so you post things knowing it will bring it towards you.

You're problems with having a kid with you and your girl has nothing to do with either post that was quoted and I've never seen DC make fun of you about it but if he did I assume you two are cool on that level otherwise it's pretty foul.

What I have seen DC crack on you about is posting things such as your girl or other stuff that you know will get a reaction as a post ***** so that's why I stated what I did.

You telling me to calm down and you writing walls of texts, seems like you are too invested in what I post or don’t post, start up a fan club or something :lol:

Seriously that’s your comeback

Start a fan club :lol:

You tell me I’m lost and aware myself of the insults and jabs and then I show you my awareness and you say now I’m to invested in you.

Oh man that’s the response after getting shut down huh.

My fault fellas I’m a fool wildin for even entertaining this attention seeker.

Back to the thread now.

Seriously that’s your comeback

Start a fan club :lol:

You tell me I’m lost and aware myself of the insults and jabs and then I show you my awareness and you say now I’m to invested in you.

Oh man that’s the response after getting shut down huh.

My fault fellas I’m a fool wildin for even entertaining this attention seeker.

Back to the thread now.

You still writing sentences on this matter, find something more interesting to waste your time on fam...lol you def wilding.

You still writing sentences on this matter, find something more interesting to waste your time on fam...lol you def wilding.

This site is a big time waste.

Next time don't get so but hurt when I was just messing with you... same as you tell Alp.

Relax it's all jokes and BS.

Let’s be honest, my dude was HOT TRASH in TWD too....the way the show nerfed his character was just bad.
I will take your word for it, I haven't finished his arc and last thing I remember he was running around with Carl's little sister in the woods. Dude had the Spanish chick and they took her from him. :smh:
TWO teachers were really up there watching things unfold.
Yup.

But she all the way relaxed now tho. :lol:
Probably just wanted the D

Interpret as you will...

Whylin:sick:

Wtf this is a toothpaste commercial? The hell?

When I seen him come home and seen all those other balloons I thought damn man needs to stop helping get those balloons down

Won't lie, when he was climbing up I thought about when Goku climbed korins tower

Back
Top Bottom