Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

OfficialBitesizedEgret-size_restricted.gif
Dude needed a standing 8 count, he was out.

I have no problem with interacial couples but when I saw her and then saw how goofy he looks. I knew this was not going to go well.

Now that's a bad *****

Vegan Influencer Caught Eating Meat, Shocks Loyal Followers
Vegan Youtube star and influencer Rawvana has issued a very long apology after being caught on camera eating fish while on vacation. Yovana Mendoza Ayres has been promoting her supposed raw vegan lifestyle for nearly six years via English and Spanish language vlogs. Her channels boasted over 3 million followers combined - and most of them are pretty pissed at this revelation.

Yovana's secret addition of fish to her diet was discovered after a video was posted of her chowing down in Mexico. One of her companions took a video and the influencer quickly and sheepishly attempts to hide the contents of her plate. She was very unsuccessful.

Her lengthy apology video was posted on March 15th, and has already gained nearly 200k views. The comments not only call her out for her dishonesty, but for the fact that she monetized the video heavily with ads. Ayres says that due to digestive issues, doctors suggested she incorporate both fish and eggs into her diet. Frankly, it's not surprising that instead of revealing the truth to her following she opted to hide it so as to attempt to hold on to her lucrative career. Her fans seem to just wish she had been honest. If you need more entertainment, take a gander at the thousands of angry and disappointed comments right over here.

What I don't understand is why her "companion" is filming her doing that knowing how she makes a living. Not only that, why did the companion post it on social media? I really don't understand why people allow themselves to be recorded doing **** and still have it posted online, :smh:

Now that's a bad *****

What I don't understand is why her "companion" is filming her doing that knowing how she makes a living. Not only that, why did the companion post it on social media? I really don't understand why people allow themselves to be recorded doing **** and still have it posted online, :smh:

I think it might of been on live

T-shirt gun used to launch contraband into prison
prison-t-shirt_1552693881567_6898635_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Posted Mar 15 2019 06:48PM CDT

Updated Mar 18 2019 12:03PM CDT

An Oklahoma woman was arrested after authorities say she used a T-shirt "cannon" to launch drugs, cellphones and other contraband over a prison fence.

The Oklahoma Department of Corrections says the incident prompted a lockdown at the North Fork Correctional Unit in Sayre, a medium-security facility about 120 miles west of Oklahoma City.
The agency says authorities arrested Kerri Jo Hickman after discovering the T-shirt gun and another package in her vehicle. The container that was launched Sunday contained phones, ear buds, phone chargers, methamphetamine, digital scales, marijuana and tobacco.
The Oklahoma Department of Correction said "Novel approach - bad idea" about her use of the T-shirt gun.

Hickman remained jailed Friday in Beckham County on complaints of introducing contraband into a penal institution, conspiracy and drug trafficking. Jail records don't list an attorney who could speak on her behalf.

Back
Top Bottom