Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

giphy.webp

put him on ALL of the watch lists

Now that's a bad *****

What I don't understand is why her "companion" is filming her doing that knowing how she makes a living. Not only that, why did the companion post it on social media? I really don't understand why people allow themselves to be recorded doing **** and still have it posted online, :smh:

Reminds me of

young little dude wildin' gets put in check

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/brutal-assault-on-metro-train-captured-on-video

In one clip posted to Twitter, you can see the 54-year-old man approach some teenagers and start slapping them. A man identified by his family as 46-year-old Anthony Thomas Jr. can be seen sitting while this is happening.

Another video shows Thomas being repeatedly punched by the 54-year-old man. Thomas' family believes he stepped in to help the teenagers and then took the brunt of the attack himself.

The incident goes on for several minutes, and at one point, Thomas takes a punch that knocks him all the way to the floor.

The victim's mother said her son now has a broken jaw and cracked ribs.

He didnt have to keep nailing him like that do surprised he and brain dead
I was thinking that as well. Dude was doing too much. At first it went from him defending himself to being a bully trying to provoke dude into fighting again. But I say that to say this...ain’t no rules so be sure you ready for what you ask for.

young little dude wildin' gets put in check

Gonna be completely real, I took great joy in watching that. And after reading the news clip I bet the teens was up there doing wild dumb ****. Old head had enough for the day, little man jumped in and got what he was asking for. News trying to soften that **** up and make old head out to be a monster.

Gonna be completely real, I took great joy in watching that. And after reading the news clip I bet the teens was up there doing wild dumb ****. Old head had enough for the day, little man jumped in and got what he was asking for. News trying to soften that **** up and make old head out to be a monster.

Yeah man, these young cats forever underestimating the OGs, they don’t understand these dudes were bred in a completely different environment than they have, kid learned the hard way and I actually commend OG for trying to walk away multiple times, that little dudes ego was worth more than his health on that day, he stood no chance and he lucky he didn’t get his lights put out....the other dude aint want no smoke either, dude tried to talk smack once OG walked off and shorty recording called his *** out, HILARIOUSS

Back
Top Bottom