Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Forgot if posted in here
A229FC63-9F85-4E0F-B0E0-F962AB229979.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47971/hold-harvard-rescinds-admission-conservative-kyle-ben-shapiro

dont be having amnesia potna.. you’ve spewed some way out bs in the past. You even quoted me once calling me a rapist lol. Semi f ya feeling bruh lol.
It’s all love at days end. Take it how ya wanna. I’ll still buy u a drank & have yo back if **** got crazy

Where is the receipts of me calling you a rapist...pull em up and I’ll apologize, because that sounds like some BS I wouldn’t say...

Where is the receipts of me calling you a rapist...pull em up and I’ll apologize, because that sounds like some BS I wouldn’t say...
Long time ago famb. It’s all good. My fault & apologies 4 the jokey joke. Thought it would make me feel better but it didn’t. Transference dont work all the time.

Damn thread was certainly derailed last night, meanwhile Mo Wagner let the German roots slip out.
LOL.PNG

Kyle Lowry with the nice little subtle jab, that trophy got him feeling himself.

i just dont understand.... and simon cowell was sitting on the other side of dude and didnt say or do anything. some men are just on some other type of stuff, need to get chin checked

hes not wilin. he just didnt wanna kill what looks like a teenager over some dumb ****. bravo to the officer. they still need to catch the thief and he gotta learn a lesson tho. hate thieves more than anyone else

Back
Top Bottom