Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

No bruh. People really think LeBron is the goat. I am not one of those people but i have the debate on a regular basis.
It is usually an age thing. I understand and get it, if you didn't EXPERIENCE Jordan, of course you can't understand his scope.

Out of sight.
Out of mind.

But for Hollins, I think he is trolling

It is usually an age thing. I understand and get it, if you didn't EXPERIENCE Jordan, of course you can't understand his scope.

Out of sight.
Out of mind.

But for Hollins, I think he is trolling
Hearing dudes like this get my blood pumping.

Them: Lebron is the GOAT

Us: Jordan is the GOAT

Them: what?? Have you compared the numbers? Lebron has way better stats. Look as his assist, He makes everyone better.

Us: what's the most important stat? Championships ...

Them: well Jordan never had to face KD or Stepth.

Us: so if that's the case wtf are you saying Lebron is the GOAT when he is beat by KD and Steph, shouldn't they be the GOATs?

Them: have you seen Lebron stats? KD not Steph can match them:

Us: but didnt you say they beat them in the stat that matters, chips?

Them: but Lebron was a 1 man army he needed more help.

Us: I though you said Lebron make everyone better?

Them: Didnt you see how he turn Chalmers Wade and Bosh into all stars??

Us: man ... smh

AjarClumsyBream-size_restricted.gif

If you think some dogs are worth a lot more than some humans, you're out of your freaking mind.

What do you expect? If he has accepted humans taking a dump on the streets of course he's baffled when they pick up after their pets.

Minimal? You do know that there are dogs with extra ordinary senses that save lives on a daily basis. Minimalism is your thought process that just because they are animals, they arent worth ****, at least compared to humans. SMH

Then you are confused why some people love their pets more than humans. LoL
U da last person to be talking about anything that has to do with anything.

Back
Top Bottom