Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

v4tl88755c531.jpg

I can understand a black republican, but why specifically a black trump supporter? How does that work? There are republicans who don't support trump and think he's the worst thing to happen to their party. So I don't get supporting this *** hat, smh.

ESPN is the ones paying him and Max to say that bull****. Max appalled right now but he has said just as much outlandish stuff. Dude had to have played against Kobe and saw the work he was doing in his day. Dude went to college in LA so he saw Kobe in his prime. Naw dude has some Patron in that cup like Shaq said and getting paid.

Marriage will last as long as moms is out of the marriage.

From the looks of it, mom dukes seems to be doing whateva the hell she wants to do. That level of craziness went unchallenged for years, and it won't start now. I mean the balls on her to wear a wedding dress to her son's wedding, :lol:. She'll play dumb like she didn't mean anything by it, then play the victim when confronted. Wifey definitely will buck on her, but I bet the son won't, which will lead to her wanting out of that insane situation. It can't last man :lol:

Cameraman is a whole assclown

How old is this dude? I really don't get this, then fools on his page gonna act like he did something. Sad part it's a lose lose for buck. If he does nothing fools will think he's soft, and if he beats the breaks off that fool for trying to violate him, then he'll get sued, arrested etc. I truly hate this form of social media. Camera trying to embarrass people for laughs and likes, :smh:

How old is this dude? I really don't get this, then fools on his page gonna act like he did something. Sad part it's a lose lose for buck. If he does nothing fools will think he's soft, and if he beats the breaks off that fool for trying to violate him, then he'll get sued, arrested etc. I truly hate this form of social media. Camera trying to embarrass people for laughs and likes, :smh:
Called it years ago.

I can understand a black republican, but why specifically a black trump supporter? How does that work? There are republicans who don't support trump and think he's the worst thing to happen to their party. So I don't get supporting this *** hat, smh.

it's called the social media generation. Them thots only did that for IG likes and retweets. This is what is wrong with our society now a days. Nothing is organic. Humans are monsanto product now.

Some athletes are so dumb. Once they get some paper, they don’t know how to act. U can tell their game wasn’t right before the fame.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. Not just athletes either, most dudes in entertainment too :smh:. To bring randoms to your crib though bro? Where is the respect for your dwelling place? These fools do that **** in hotels too which is still dumb, but your crib man? I don't get it, lol. THe only description he had was they were naked and they were mixed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

it's called the social media generation. Them thots only did that for IG likes and retweets. This is what is wrong with our society now a days. Nothing is organic. Humans are monsanto product now.

Makes sense, didn't even think about that aspect. I know that fool Candace Owens gets paid to be the mouthpiece for the republicans by Turning point USA. Before that she wasn't a conservative, and she was bashing Trump right before the elections. Now she's his biggest black supporter, :lol:

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head with that one. Not just athletes either, most dudes in entertainment too :smh:. To bring randoms to your crib though bro? Where is the respect for your dwelling place? These fools do that **** in hotels too which is still dumb, but your crib man? I don't get it, lol. THe only description he had was they were naked and they were mixed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Makes sense, didn't even think about that aspect. I know that fool Candace Owens gets paid to be the mouthpiece for the republicans by Turning point USA. Before that she wasn't a conservative, and she was bashing Trump right before the elections. Now she's his biggest black supporter, :lol:

she gets paid, too.

Cameraman is a whole assclown

Y’all should peep Young Buck’s IG. I know at least as of a few years ago, he was posting pics and dude was living in the burbs, had all white friends and was doing the preppiest ****. Me and my boys in our group chat would trip off of it because we were like “Wait...this can’t be the same ***** that wrote Straight Out of Cashville, right?” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom