Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PaltryDishonestJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif
Love how dudes both were stuck like now what do we do. Have to keep up "act"
****ing parenting man, some real ****ty parents.

i just dont understand why kids snitch. this one went and told the police himself... like why? why would u do such a thing?

Teachers be wildin, the only thing that stops my mind from exploding is that for every teacher that gets found out like 4/5 are still out here bangin kids and the boys are keeping it to themselves.

“Yep, black and yellow” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SMH, black women so scared of spiders they about to pull the tatas out in the store. White women were so calm, one lady in the wheelchair. "Why don't you help me?"

Look at those thugs, they must have been raised in a household with a single parent. I bet some of the fathers were probably locked up for violent crimes. I think we should go back and look at their grade school years and see if they were in trouble in school.

I'm not even in shock man, this younger generation... :smh: Don't know anything about basketball except what happened in the past 3/4 years or what Nick Wrong says. I can only say in the words of

Mike Lowrey; "This is some sick ****. It's about to get sicker."

Dude really thought Shaq was going to let him disrespect the dude he won three rings with IN HIS FACE!!!

I want to say that is in the same league as calling in a fake bomb threat. Only thing I found funny is old man in the hoveround, got out and started walking slowly. Dude as slow as you are walking you might as well use the hoveround.
Props to her but that name is a beast!
Why not just legally change your name?
lebron too soft to be the goat
nothing wrong with being #2
True, Kobe holds the number 2 spot down quite well.

Teachers be wildin, the only thing that stops my mind from exploding is that for every teacher that gets found out like 4/5 are still out here bangin kids and the boys are keeping it to themselves.

Yup, happened to me with my guidance counselor. I kept my mouth SHUT. :nthat:

So whenever I see these stories it's so stupid to me. She used to buy me mad stuff and let me drive her car.

i just dont understand why kids snitch. this one went and told the police himself... like why? why would u do such a thing?

Man I always told myself if this **** would’ve happened to me, I would never tell. I wouldn’t brag, just stay silent

If Ms. Dumas would’ve pushed up on me in the 6th grade :evil: she was so got damn fine

There was a teacher that taught at my high school that use to go to the Kappa Beach Party in Galveston. Forgot her name but all the boys was crushing on her. We were all like mine if we had a shot, we ain’t saying **** :lol:

[Stephen A. Smith]
EDF18993-B1CF-4B2C-9CE5-EF3D7C03004F.gif
This is a TRAVESTY. Ms. Boberg of Baltimore provided this young man with booze. She gave up the yambs. The YAAAAMMMBBBBSSS!!!!.....And he has the UNMITIGATED GALL to walk into the police station and report this incident to the authorities as an assault. When I thought the situation was as UNFATHOMABLE as it could be already, I learned from a dear friend of mine that he had the AUDACITY to report these acts with his mother present! Quite frankly, I am flat out BAMBOOZLED at how a man could be so ungrateful. Truly an abomination.
92715140-35E1-4796-B139-A5654F28B0CC.gif
I can’t discuss this anymore. Commercial break. [/Stephen A. Smith]

He is a former player in the NBA. He is old enough to have seen Jordan in his prime.

I just think he is trolling

He has to be. I'll admit I didn't know who he was and I assumed he was some youngn talking out of his *** because he only saw Lebron play. Come to find out dude is a vet and is old enough to have seen MJ so he knows better. Like Shaq said, who is paying that fool to say this bull****, :smh:

This will never be funny to me

Never!

That marriage is going to last :rofl:

He has to be. I'll admit I didn't know who he was and I assumed he was some youngn talking out of his *** because he only saw Lebron play. Come to find out dude is a vet and is old enough to have seen MJ so he knows better. Like Shaq said, who is paying that fool to say this bull****, :smh:

Never!

That marriage is going to last :rofl:
ESPN is the ones paying him and Max to say that bull****. Max appalled right now but he has said just as much outlandish stuff. Dude had to have played against Kobe and saw the work he was doing in his day. Dude went to college in LA so he saw Kobe in his prime. Naw dude has some Patron in that cup like Shaq said and getting paid.

Marriage will last as long as moms is out of the marriage.

Bored at work watching different cooking shows on YT, couple Smokeless grill ones. I look on the right side and see

Dude came out his mouth *PAUSE* and said he is a

Sausage Expert. :sick::smh:

Back
Top Bottom