Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

a8s1fowzvk831.gif

okf824l3so831.png

Last edited:
nvm i get it

He should’ve said “HELL NALL” I ain’t buying no pizza. If she don’t like it, kick rocks and beat ya feet. Every woman replaceable.

Sounds like he’s been spending on her and she or women in his past have not reciprocal. If I don’t wanna do something for anyone, let alone a woman friend I’m straight up saying no.

If you gotta lie to chics to please them, you already out the game. Be straight up with these females.

If she don’t like how you move, replace her

This popped up on my phone.
I classify it as worthy.
82E91C4F-59DC-4739-88BE-3A5573938F56.jpeg

I see he’s also a registered sex offender :lol: :rofl:

I bet he fly out to the Philippines a lot.....

And doesn’t sex trafficking cost a heavy penalty? Like life in prison? Yeah, he ain’t getting that. Sick f****

Last edited:
I don’t see what’s wrong with her paying half even if he owns it I’m sure there was a mortgage, not like she should get a free ride. Only bad thing is the lying - not necessary. Nobody should live for free though in my opinion. 50/50.
agree 100% me and my wife split everything 50/50. I tried the whole man should pay everything before and got burned in the end. Never again.

agree 100% me and my wife split everything 50/50. I tried the whole man should pay everything before and got burned in the end. Never again.
Everyone see things different ...

I provide 100% financially in my house. That's not to say wife can't help, but that's my contribution. She has a more important job and that's raising my family when I'm out getting bread.

I'm cool with it.

Everyone see things different ...

I provide 100% financially in my house. That's not to say wife can't help, but that's my contribution. She has a more important job and that's raising my family when I'm out getting bread.

I'm cool with it.
Whatever works for each individual ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I consider any family who can do that financially very lucky.

Back
Top Bottom