Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Everyone see things different ...

I provide 100% financially in my house. That's not to say wife can't help, but that's my contribution. She has a more important job and that's raising my family when I'm out getting bread.

I'm cool with it.
Nothing wrong with that i was doing the same thing you doing before and got burned in the end. I just cant take that chance again. Starting over again is for the birds.

Yea I watched my mom work her whole life too so I’m not with the taking care of a woman either. BUT if she’s taking care of the family and household I’d have no issue with her not working.

Not one bit of machismo in me. My mom worked 60 plus a week as an accountant.

We spilt everything 50/50 including the kid and house.

I work school calendar so it’s really 80/20 with the kid and house but bills just ain’t mine. You wanted your name on the title then half the mortgage is coming out your check.

I’m still trying to finesse being a stay at home dad.

I’ll gladly play the woman’s “role”

SaneScratchyGalah-size_restricted.gif

No I could never let my skillset die and be *** out out here if something happens 20 years later working retail. **** that. Never did strictly 50/50, but we both made enough to where whoever paid for whatever, whenever. It worked, but maybe that changes with marriage.

I hear you, but my career path doesn’t suffer from being out of the work force for some time. So I’m not worried about that.

Back
Top Bottom