Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

AnotherRegalEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

:lol:
cats really take this **** wayyyy too serious

imagine remembering some "argument" online from 2 years ago.
rent free

Lol it happens. Dudes come on NT on your nuts and you're confused like who is this and what's the problem? Some old grudge you don't even remember, I just block them.

Mother****ers need to use the internet to download Risky Business so they can understand the consequences of trying to floss in your parents Porsche

There's weight classes for a reason..

Nah fam, that was more than just weight. Dude was outclassed in every facet of street fighting. Even if Ponytail was the same size, dude woulda still caught that work.

But I do feel you on one thing, no way smaller cat coulda ate those punches from ponytail in anyway. Even if he was swingin wild them joints woulda still hurt.

Inglewatts drama..
Tongan crip and Lennox 13.
Know homie in the vid. His fam big out there in Inglewood.
:rofl:

Smalll world. I dead *** thought about them Tongan boys from 102 St. when I saw the context in the vid. Tongan saying “cuz” and the cholo with the “west coast” tat on his back.

Low key makes the vid a lot sweeter knowing it was some dummy from Kleenex Lennox catching those fists of fury. I have family from 106th St. and I’m not talking about the 18th St. side of that block.
908AC662-EFE5-4559-8739-F0FE08CFD654.png

Back
Top Bottom