Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Fam has firsts of iron, holy smokes, Mexican homie ain’t want no smoke after that first hit...lord
Homie the real Danny Rand
p13361406_b_v8_ad.jpg
How did that clean straight right from yellow shirt not put that man to sleep? :wow:
The same way shirtless dude Shaq elbow didn't level the kid, no power. Kids head just absorbed the elbow and bounced right back.

Ref was like homie think he has speed let me show him I still got it.

Last edited:
It's obvious that you are a product of some dumb ****
Ignorant is what you've seem to have become.
Hate me cuz I'm white for **** I never did to you or anyone all you want. We're still humans and you're still my brother and I'll be by you side whether you love it or hate it

Not a fan of Brady but they really trying to pass judgement on him as a parent for that little cliff jump? America has this ridiculous infatuation with keeping kids in a bubble and overreacting about “parenting” she wanted to jump but hesitated, if he didn’t hold on to her tight and pulled her, the hesitation would have caused to trip and actually hit herself, I guarantee ya, that little girl went back up there and jumped a couple of times more on her own after that, I like to think he helped her build confidence in that moment.

:smh: Boys got no guidance.

Exactly why i don't go to 6th Street anymore. Ghetto crowd ruining everything.
How she remained standing after taking those bullets is beyond me.

Lost generation man, :smh:

How the **** didn't his wrists snap :sick:

Lmao wait what? The dudes who snuck up on future's bodyguard:
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/22/future-bodyguard-knocked-out-ibiza/

"Basically these fake goons ask to suck my d**k for a picture I toldem NOOOOO...apparently they get angry and do sum sucker s**t."

That seems really bizarre. They offer to suck you off in exchange for a pic? Why not start with "hey Future we're big fans, can we get a pic?" :rofl:

I'm dying at Future actually saying he said Noooooo :lol:...I hope that's you said lol

TMZ will probably get the rest of the tape. Just dying at the thought of goons going "ay guv, lemme suck your **** for a pic fam". Real Top Boys.
That's spot on :rofl:

Fiyah fi dat

More fyah :pimp::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom