Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This is what you non Blacks wanna see, right? WILDIN'!

That’s what I’m talkin about. People feel protected by laws and societal norms and let there true colors out when they feel protected. Then bam you pick the right one and end up on the floor dazed. Not a good situation at all but she definitely learned a positive life lesson. This is the epitome of my anger problems. Except I’ll go against someone knowing ima take an L if I’m mad enough

That’s what I’m talkin about. People feel protected by laws and societal norms and let there true colors out when white people and their cronies feel protected. Then bam you pick the right one and end up on the floor dazed. Not a good situation at all but she definitely learned a positive life lesson. This is the epitome of my anger problems. Except I’ll go against someone knowing ima take an L if I’m mad enough

Yup. You can see that they are doing it on this very thread as well.

I don’t know about all that and that’s not what I wrote lol I’m just playin but yeah it’s a common problem

Da Baby snapped even though he used an old verse.

with hiphop... damn near every "freestyle" is just an unreleased verse. but at this point ill take what i can get.

:lol: They lined that up right. Trash-fire-trash-fire. Dudes gotta be sick having Megan kill them like that.

i cant even be in the same room with megan. she'll put my faithful black mens association's card to the test.

lil mosey was big trash for sure esp with that dumb *** jacket lol

never popping xans cause they killing me damn LOL

Baby saved this. His music growing on me a bit, can't even front
of all the new rappers... hes one of the FEW whose project was cool to listen to. he clearly appreciates the artistry and craft of rap. cant say that for 90% of the newcomers.

of all the new rappers... hes one of the FEW whose project was cool to listen to. he clearly appreciates the artistry and craft of rap. cant say that for 90% of the newcomers.

I gave my dude @6pac mad **** for posting him way back :lol:

Guess it was the diaper shenanigans. Once I looked past it and listened, he not bad

I don't even check for new music anymore. Which is crazy, because it was literally one of my favorite things to do growing up. There was an era where I'd go to the record store every Tuesday and there was guaranteed to be some heat dropping.

There still is

Bandana is AOTY

Polo G album is fire

Benny's album

Just a few I been giving spins recently

the only thing im confused on is how the people who are supposedly smarter or know better than him.... cant stop from engaging. every post he drops is basically

Because (as we say in the South) only hit dogs holler.

Khufu is only responsible for his posts - not our reactions to his posts.

If what he posts makes us feel a way, is that his problem, or our problem?

Simple.

Besides - if we were really curious about Khufu's POV, isn't that what private messages are for? Just ask him.

Seems some folks just want to shut him up...instead of live and let live.

...and that's saying something about us, not him.

MeatyCarefulBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom