Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

199zcorjofoxegif.gif

Tf on so many levels. Why is this chicks underarm rotted away??

DAMN homie thought he was about to break out that capoeira, thought I was watching only the strong.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18974-1382229028-8.gif

Naw I am already good on that Disney+, not spending money on that BS. Just going to create your own streaming service, naw things were working just fine before, Netflix, Amazon, and hulu in the back. I saw Bet has a Bet+ now, I'm like WHAT.

Naw I am already good on that Disney+, not spending money on that BS. Just going to create your own streaming service, naw things were working just fine before, Netflix, Amazon, and hulu in the back. I saw Bet has a Bet+ now, I'm like WHAT.
Its wayyy to late for that now. Might as well throw your TV out. You know Disney owns Hulu right? And Viacom owns BET.

Its wayyy to late for that now. Might as well throw your TV out. You know Disney owns Hulu right? And Viacom owns BET.
So if you have Hulu you get Disney+ or they just going to turn it off? Don't even really see anything good on Hulu, just feels like USA Network back in the day. Nothing good ever came on except Saturday nights Up All Night.
Vegas man. :smh: . Just got back from SEMA, if you ain't ever been it can leave you just like her. Alcohol just don't stop. Damn I love Vegas, coworker just went for the first time for his 40th. I can't wait to hear the stories when he gets back.

Back
Top Bottom