Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20191216-081138.png

source (44).gif

most idiotic criminal of all time. This fool was a vault guard and thought nobody would notice him pocketing money?

making cash deposits into ATM’s across the street from where you just stole the cash??

Putting a 20k down payment on a Benz in all cash.....all 100’s 🤦‍♂️. Then flexing on all social media?

FBI probably probably noticed the first theft and just let this fool rack up charges, watching and laughing like

CBB203CE-1A29-4F54-86F3-CCD96305AB99.gif

they were watching I had a friend in who worked in a bank who did the exact same thing except posting on social media they knew he was taking money and swept in on him once he got to a high enough number to charge him with a felony

I have to say the lesbians are wildin, if the law is no on lesbians then why go.

Male reporter with the voice of reason.

100% titang545 titang545 - the stud in the military got used to that oil money and should've known way better. That said, the chi chi man lifestyle is NOT promoted there in any shape and/or form BUT you have to be subtle with your movements as foreigners/expatriates are given some headroom.

If both of them were contracting there, would it have been hard for them to have two separate apartments and see each other on occasion at their respective homes until they're back on US soil? FWIW, public shows of affection for straight couples aren't the norm over there too so these two must've really been pushing the envelope.

100% titang545 titang545 - the stud in the military got used to that oil money and should've known way better. That said, the chi chi man lifestyle is NOT promoted there in any shape and/or form BUT you have to be subtle with your movements as foreigners/expatriates are given some headroom.

If both of them were contracting there, would it have been hard for them to have two separate apartments and see each other on occasion at their respective homes until they're back on US soil? FWIW, public shows of affection for straight couples aren't the norm over there too so these two must've really been pushing the envelope.
Had some coworkers go over and they don't even like hetero couples showing affection you think they are going to let it slide with homosexual relations. That entitlement is strong with them, F your laws we are together in 2019. Ok they about to be on the next season of Banged up Abroad.
71KMLwNsHXL._RI_.jpg

Time to quit if it ever gets that petty. Power tripping fools.

If you are a Gentleman or Lady and must have an away game...it is proper and courteous to courtesy flush.

It not only eliminates the source of the smell but the smell as well.

Sad state of affairs when management lacks class, manners, and the most basic level of human decency.

I learned a long time ago, people only treat you the way you allow them to treat you.

Two week notice on sight of this kind of foolishness.

PS:

100% Fist bump only policy in effect immediately.

Chances are they dont wash hands correctly either if they expect people to stink up a bathroom with floating fecal matter.

Never ceases to amaze me how some folks find themselves in postitions of authority over others yet cant even crap right themselves.

Had a supervisor try to shake my hand after exiting a stall.

Didnt even pause.

Suffice it to say that ending up on his "$#^t list" was a much better option than having it end up on me.

Back
Top Bottom