Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Real life Pitfall character! :wow:
1576353793396.gif

Went from petty shoplifting to assault and battery and almost killing someone.

I've said it before police create more problems than what they can handle or solve.

The mother knew the female officer couldn't handle the situation, and her son was far much stronger than the female officer could actually handle.

The Big Boss Man Boot to the head was executed to perfection.

most idiotic criminal of all time. This fool was a vault guard and thought nobody would notice him pocketing money?

making cash deposits into ATM’s across the street from where you just stole the cash??

Putting a 20k down payment on a Benz in all cash.....all 100’s 🤦‍♂️. Then flexing on all social media?

FBI probably probably noticed the first theft and just let this fool rack up charges, watching and laughing like

CBB203CE-1A29-4F54-86F3-CCD96305AB99.gif

Oh so that is how you can talk to cops when you are the other skin tone. So many LOL moments, her chubby arms attached to her more than likely overweight body. The fact she really didn't have backup already when going to arrest a man. The length of time it took for the officers to show up to a domestic dispute, they must have been 4th or 5th back at Dunkin Donuts when they got the call. It took them forever to show up. I love how the cop comes into the situation and immediately kicks the guy. Brilliant police work.

I said it once and I will continue to say the entire police department across the country needs to be deleted and rebooted from the top down. Somewhere along the line the purpose was thrown off track and only gets further and further off track. The barrier to enter needs to be raised accredited college degree, 30 - 40 hours of conflict resolution, demanding physical tests, unscheduled drug tests, and blind peer reviews on any incidents involving the discharge of a firearm. I am sure I could think of more but off the top that.

Holy **** that was handled poorly. She had MULTIPLE opportunities where he verbalized that his understanding that he was under arrest, but instead of taking the "okay then let's do this peacefully" approach she was all ego/tough guy and making snide remarks to him. Then to go straight to the gun instead of the taser is absolute insanity.

Really hope this woman never works as a cop ever again. A danger to herself and others.
Lets be honest she will get an award and probably on the fast track for promotion, system is so screwed up. You can tell listening to him and his responses he isn't their mentally. She should of went to tase him or rubber bullets before pulling out her gun. She could of had that wrapped up so quickly without lethal force. Mel Gibson once said a line in the movie payback, I wasn't dumb enough to be a cop. They are all testosterone and no brains.

😳😄
Account would have been closed so FAST, and flight to country with no extradition.

**** like this pisses me off about fat people, stop doing STUPID stuff then claim people are hating on you because you are fat. If you were skinny the actions would be stupid also.

Back
Top Bottom